Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Must......Beat.....Mewtwo!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]ok, Pokemon Stadium, I am on Mewtwo...... And..... I CAN'T BEAT HIM!!! Please, anyone with this game, please help me![/SIZE]
Posted
Can't really help you there mate, cause I beat him on my first try, and I didn't have time to try any strategies or anything.
Posted
[COLOR=blue]The first time I fought him, I just froze him using Ice Beam with MY Mewtwo... Then things got easier. But, I don't know. If you have a Mewtwo yourself, try training it and teaching it a variety of attacks.[/COLOR]
Posted
I've brought a couple Ice pokemons with me and use Icebeam until he gets frozen then use other pokemons and knock him out.

Yeah using a Ditto to transform would be a good idea.
Posted
ok here is an easy way.......
MEWTWO LV.100
1.psychic
2.recover
3.amnesia
4.swift

use amnesia 3 times.then recover once, then psychic. keep repeating untill death
Posted
u should use different types of pokes....

anyone can battle mewtwo w/ another mewtwo and win....
the real challenge is beating them w/ ur pokes that u raised not what u made up.....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...