OtakuBoards

any crazy people out there?????

Isus

I am one psycho crazy. Im just like, just, real wakko. I act wakko look crazy think psycho yet am ultra smart and epressing yet full of joy. /Yeah, crazy. This will probablly close soon so Ill give my fill, being crazy, despite what you think, is not a good thing. Trust me. If you let this thread go you might get something REALLY crazy posted.

Schizophrenia (sp?) is when you have more than one personality living in your little mind.
Usually it's one justice personality and one criminal personality.

If you just talk to yourself, there's no way you're schizo. I talk to myself plent, usually when I'm trying to work out a problem.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KnightOfTheRose [/i]
[B]Schizophrenia (sp?) is when you have more than one personality living in your little mind.
Usually it's one justice personality and one criminal personality.

If you just talk to yourself, there's no way you're schizo. I talk to myself plent, usually when I'm trying to work out a problem. [/B][/QUOTE]

I hate to correct you but what you're talking about is mulitipule personality disorder.Schizohrenia is wher you see and hear things that aren't there.

I be Paranoid Schizophrenic.My dad is too.My stepmom is maniac depressive.My aunt is homicidally insane.She has been put in the nut house 3 times now and is doped out on meds.They put my stepbrother on Prozac not to long ago.Hell almost everyone in my family is on Prozac.My mom and my little cousin are bi-polar.
At 1st they thought my cousin had ADHD so they but her aderol(sp?) and that stopped working so they put her on Ridilin(sp?)and that just made things worse so they put her in lonney bin after she bit me and my aunt(the insane one) said she couln't handle her anymore.After a week at Charter Ridge they said she was schizophrenic and they decided to keep her for another week.And then they said she was bi-polar and sent her home with about 14 pills a day to take.She's better now but she has gotten really paranoid lately.

Okay in the end my family is crazed all the way around and there is no way around it.

Schizophrenia can result from multiple personalities, but it's not the same thing.

That said, I can't see the point of this thread. The opening post was pointless and somehow saved (just barely) by definitions. I'd have to say there would be a much better way to go about this sort of discussion, but honestly based on this... I can't see it going anywhere that's worth the time.