OtakuBoards

Real 'Bout High School

Ryu_Sakura

Keith was floating above them watching what was going on. "Things just seem to be getting more interesting now that i'm out of my prison" keith thought. He saw shisu start running before merin could garb her. "Just let her go for now. It'll be more sporting to let her have a head start" keith said smiling as he floated down. "So what did you do with raven" merin asked. "It isn't really any of your concern" the man said. "It seems like it would be our concern especially to me because I was planning on eating her" keith said. "I guess you'll have to settle for eating shisu then" merin said. Keith just shook his head. "You two will find out where she is soon enough but until then try to keep ahead of your enemies" the man said before he disappeared. "What do you think he ment by that" merin asked. "I all ready know who my enemies are and most of them i've all ready killed but we can think about that later. Let's go after shisu now" keith said. Merin nodded and they left after her.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Merin ran as fast as she could, dodging trees with lightning accuracy. She was blur, the only thing anyone saw, was a rush of leaves flying up where she had stepped moments before. She pulled out her dagger and was running to Deamongo. She laughed when she got there see the people crouch down and shudder, some ran into their houses others fled to the fields. She walked over to a young man and giggled, ?Where is a sword smith shop?? he didn?t answer; ?now boy, or you?ll be heading to hell.? She commanded. The boy responded ?down that way and it?ll be on you left.? She looked at him and said, ?Puny mortal.? And took off again. She reached the shop and walked in. an old man sat behind the counter, ?may I help you?? he said with a husky voice. ?Yes, I would like a finely crafted reverse blade sword. One that can cut diamond in half at a slight touch.? She growled. ?Yes sure, I am the best in the world. What would you like me to use for the blade? Some rare stone or silver? Or gold for that matter.? The old man says with a gleam in his eyes that says ?anything?, ?what stones?? she says curiously. ?Hmmm, lets see?? he fumbles thru a large book, ?aha, moon stones and star stones, they hold magic power naturally so their easier to wield and lighter, beside being able to cut diamonds even when they are blunt. Meaning if you drop it, it will create a crack in the ground, a very deep crack.? He says polishing a dagger he was holding. ?I want a moon dagger, star arrows, and a silver reverse blade sword. A sword so sharp it can cut thru diamond.? She says her red-ish silver eyes glowed. ?Certainly.? The man says as he walks to the back room and gets the supplies. ?Come back in a day or two if you want ?em to be perfect.? She left continuing her chase of Raven and Shisu.

"It took you a while" keith said who was floating in the air. "I had to go get some thing started" merin said as they started after shishu again. "What will happen if you get knocked out or go to sleep" merin asked looking up. "Then one of my weaker sides can get controll" keith said. "Then what was keeping you from takeing controll when one of them slept" merin asked. "The ring was made so that even if the owner of this body fell alseep I couldn't take controll of it" keith said thinking back to the when he tried getting out while the ring was on. "So how are we going to deal with that" merin asked. "After we deal with shisu and raven we'll need to head to fort dragonise to creat a spell to change the ring" keith said. "So then let's find them faster" merin said as she ran faster. Keith started chanting making four creatures appear. "Go find shisu but don't kill her. We want to do that our selfs" keith said. The creaturse nodded and ran ahead of them farther into the forest.

Shisu swam with the current down stream as fast as she could. She didn't like being hunted like an animal, but there was nothing she could do. Finally she could swim no more and made her way to shore. She layed there for a few minutes to catch her breath. She got up and hurried through the brush of the trees and found a cave entrance hidden behind some bushes. 'I'll hide in there for a while.' Shisu thought as she chanted a spell and in her hands a ball the size of a golf ball began to glow. She walked in and found that the cave was very deep, she followed it back, farther and farther until she came to a three way split in the cave. Shisu made a small pile of rocks at the entrance of the left off shoot and continued down the middle one. Eventually Shisu crawled into a small niche in the wall and slept after canceling her spell.

Raven opened her dark eyes there was bleak darkness surounding her..."Where...where am I?" She questioned as she pushed her self off the ground. A glowing piramid stood befor her the second she touched it,it burst! *I have got to get out of here I knew I sheould have stayed in the tree.* She said to her self. And befor her eyes a house,her old house shown she stood in front ofit as it burned her family in side! She put her hands across her chest and in sign language she spelled out Black Gate. She lifted her head back and yelled,"BLACK GATE COME FORTH!" The black circle filled the space and destroyed the house! *Was it me?* She thought *did I destroy my family?* She heard a grim laghfter then she heard in a wisper~"I can see your fears and memorys I am the one who can make them come true!"

merin giggles, "your funny keith..." she says "but boring... its all been done before..." she pauses "so could you do some thing not boring?" she says light flashing in her eyes. "like what?" he says. "i donno. you figure it out and come find me." she runs of thru the woods at lighnig speed.

Keith was floating in the sky watching his creatures go after shisu and while watching merin. "How can I get shisu out from hiding" keith asked him self. "Oh what the heck. I'll just torch the place and smoke her out" keith thought as a fire ball appeared in his hand. He tossed it into the forest and it started burning. "I haven't smelled a wild fire for so long after being stuck in this body with its owner and an angel. Once I get back to fort dragonise i'm keeping those two locked away" keith thought as he watched the fires spread. "What are you doing now" merin asked looking at him. "I felt like trying to smoke shisu out and I like the look of fires burning things down" keith said. "You are one strange demon" merin said. "I don't think there's any thing wrong with liking the look of fire" keith said smilling.

"Smoke,Fire......Shisu look out!!!!" Raven screamed at the top of her lungs. Shisu turned and said in thought,"Raven?" Keith smiled grimly and began torching the place!!! "You are wasteing you time you sorry excuse for a shadow demon she cant here you but your black gate.....If you join me Ill let you out of your prison."

Shisu woke with a start from her sleep. She'd dreamed of Raven and smoke. Shisu coughed and looked around. There was smoke filling the cave she was in, she was far enough in the cave to not have to worry about the fire, but the smoke would kill her if she didn't get out. Shisu jumped out of the little niche she'd been sleeping in and made the small glowing orb in her hands again. She ran with a part of her skarf covering her face, the smoke was getting thicker, but she had a feeling if she kept running in the same direction, then she'd make it out alright. There was a light off in the distance and Shisu quickened her pace to get there. The cave opened out to a small town on the far side of a grassy meadow. Fire was creeping quickly through the forest and if she didn't hurry, she wouldn't be able to make it across the meadow in time. Shisu cancled her spell on the glowing orb and ran with unbeliveable speed across the meadow to the town. "I need help!" Shisu said urgently to an older woman who was sweeping dirt from her house. She looked up and saw Shisu's angelic side starting to shine through, the old woman nodded and hid Shisu in her cellar.

• 2 weeks later...
Keith and merin watched shisu run into a town. "Are you up for a slaughter" keith asked smilling. "Sure why not. I haven't done one in awhile" merin said. Keith landed on the ground and hid his wings. They faded into his clothes and looked like a pattern on it. "Why did you do that for" merin asked looking at him. "We wouldn't want any one running so early from noticing my wings" keith said as he walked into the town. As they looked around most people had all ready gone into there homes. Keith grabed the coat of a man walking past them. "Did any one new come to this village" keith asked. "Sorry but from what I know no one new has come here" the man said. "That was the wrong answer but it was one I was hoping for" keith said as he stabed the man with his sword. He pulled his sword out as his wings appeared. "Let's bring this place down" keith said as fire balls appeared in his free hand.
He threw the fire ball and it started toarching buildings. People started running out of the burning buildings. "We'll either distroy this place untill there's nothing left or untill shisu come out of hiding" merin said. "Who says any thing about stopping after she shows her self. I've got a reputaion as a distroyer to keep so i'll burn the place down any ways" keith said as he toarched more buildings. He charged and started slashing people who were running either from the burning buildings or from him. Keith just laughed as he and merin went through the town distroying any thing in sight.

Shisu heard the screams of the innocent villagers who were so willing to help her in the first place. 'Damn them!!' Shisu ran out of the burning hut, glowing with a gold light and she smiled evilly. Shisu's hands started glowing a light green and she stepped closer to the two. "Stop this at once!" Keith laughed mirthlessly and Merin took Keith's sword and prepared to lunge at Shisu. "Not a good idea." Shisu said as she dodged Merin easily, smaking her in the back of the head, knocking the girl out. The green glowing light from her hands turned Merin back into Chi. Shisu turned to Keith and slipped into a fighting stance, she didn't know how this was happening. Shisu wasn't naturally a fighter, she didn't even know how to fight. The angelic side of her ancestry was taking over and making her fright for what was right. She was going to make Keith pay. "Come on...I'm ready for ya."

"That's what I hate about angels. They're annoying and they get in my way" keith said holding up his hand. The sword lifted off of the ground and flew into his hand. "If you wish to die so be it but as fair warning I am the highest class of demon so you have no hope of defeating me" kieht said smilling. "I'll beat you any ways. Just leave the people of this town out of our fight" shisu said. "Why would I do that. I've never left any village, city or town that i've traveled to standing. It's what i'm known for and I like to hear people scream as they die" keith said starting to laugh. A huge explosion started in the town. People screaming from pain could be heard as they were surounded be fire.
After a flash of light keith, shisu and chi were the only ones there. There was a larg burn circle around them and alot of ashes on the ground. There was nothing left of the town there. "Nothing like hearing the screaming of people before they die and you'll be joining them next" keith said smilling. "I'll get you for killing all those people" shisu said as she charged at keith. "You can try but you will not succeded" keith said as he charged back. As he ran at shisu he made some quick slashes leaving cuts on her body. She fell to her knees. "You can either give up and try to escape or we could do it the way I like with your blood splatering all over the place" keith said smilling. "I'm not going to run from some one like you" shisu said getting up. "This will just make your death alot better when I kill you" keith said smilling.

Chi shakes her head as she puls herself to her feet. "what happened? I dont remember any thing." she looks up ar shisu, "now i remeber, i'm sorry, about that... its not my fault. please forgive me." chi says eyes cast down.
"you killed all those people, you excpecte me to forgive you?!?!" Shisu screams, and keith plugs his ears. "do you need to scream? any way let's finish this!" chi looks around for somthing, she spots it and darts over to it, flings it at keith "take this!" she says as the ring hits his hand when he holds it out in defence. "there! mwahahahaha!!!" she giggles as keith returns to normal.

Keiths body fell to the ground as the ring started taking efect. Inside keiths mind the sides were fighting each other. Keith tackled his evil side nocking him down. The dark keith drew a sword as he got back up. Both keith and his good side drew weapons and started fighting him. "I was so close. If it wasn't for that girl I would of been to fort dragonise and would of been rid of you two" the dark keith said. "Ya well it seems like your plans failled" keith said as he kicked the dark side back. He ran at him and put the dark keith in a head lock. "Get the ring on before this guy gets out of my grip" keith said. "If you think you can handle him i'll go then" keiths good side said as he flew through the door. Out side of keiths mind his wings turned from demons into angels. "Oh my aching head" keith said as he got up. He started rubbing his head. He remembered the ring and out it back on. "Are you o.k keith" chi asked looking at him.
"I'm fine but i'm not the same keith you meet before" keith said as he got up. "What do you mean by that" shisu asked still ready to fight. "I'm his angle side. He sent me out while he deals with the evil side" keith said as his wings folded around him. "O.k then. Is there any thing you can do here about the town that was here" shisu asked. "I think so. I realy don't know if i'll be alowed to do this but i'll try" keith said as he started chanting. In a flash of light the people from before appeared but the buildings were chared from the fire. "How did you do that" chi asked looking around to see that the people were wondering what hapened. "I did a spell. I was wondering I would be given the power to do it" keith said as he looked around. He found the dagger on the ground. It had turned back from its sword form. He picked it up and it turned into a staff. "I guess I should probaply get going before any more trouble is started" keith said as he opened his wings and started leaving.

"hey wait!" Chi calls tears streaming down her cheeks as keith flys into the clouds. "wait!" suddenly she feels soft feathers brush her bare shoulders, and looks around to see beautiful silver wings, with a 6-foot-wing-span. "wow!" she says as she tries to move them, she succedes and starts to fly after him. "wait up! I'm comming!" chi yells trying to go faster but to no availe. "hey I wanna come!" Shisu calls after Chi. chi turns around and picks up Shisu. "please don't call me Chi, it's Tenshi, ok? I don't really like that name you see it mean blood. and Tenshi means angel, I made it up myself." Tenshi says to Shisu giggling.

Keith stopped to float among the clouds as he waited because he herd some one call his name. Tenshi and shisu came up after him. "We were wondering if we could come with you" tenshi said once they reached him. "Neither me or the other keith have a problem with you two coming" keith said as he started looking towards the mountains. "Thank you. We might be able to find raven along the way" shisu said as they headed towards the mountains. "So what was it with that evil side" tenshi asked. "It's a demon that has over five hundred kills. I was sent out to either capture it or kill it" keith said as they flew. "Does it have a name" tenshi asked. "It realy doesn't have a name. Becuase of that people just made up a name and called it war lord rage" keith said. "I think that name suits it very well. So what should we call you if your not the keith we meet from before" shisu asked. "I realy don't have a name but if you still want to call me keith that's fine" keith said. Tenshi and shisu nodded as the mountains came into view.

Tenshi stares at the mountains then drop Shisu, Keith flys dorw to catch her and grabs her in mid-scream. "dark........evil......no.........escape.....help....darkness taking over...." Tenshi says as her wings fade and she falls downward head first.

(i'll finish later.)

Keith started going after tenshi. "Have you ever bomb dived before" keith asked looking at shisu. "No. If your going to let me get down first" shisu said. "There's no time to land so i'll need to set you down in some thing" keith said before he started chanting quickly. The vines wraped around the trees below them started moving to form a net. "Unless your not afraid of me bomb diving i'll need to set you down there" keith said. As shisu nodded keith dropped her. He folded his wings and flew droped. As he bomb dived after tenshi he saw shisu land in the net. Once he was closs enough he grabed onto tenshi and stopped her before she hit the ground. He landed and set her down as shisu came to them. "Is she o.k keith" shisu asked as keith put her down. "She's blacked out. I guess she's fighting with her other side" keith said as he said as he looked around.
"What are you looking for" shisu asked. "I'm trying to judge how close we're to fort dragonis. Rage has strong spells and magic items stored in there. That's why he wanted to go there after killing you so he could make some thing to keep me and the other keith locked away" keith said. "So you think tenshi's other side would want to go there" shisu asked. "Yes but the fort can't be broken into becuase of a spell rage set up. The only way to open the door is to use the sword keiths dagger turns into but it's all ready turned into my staff" keith said as he started setting up a camp. "So the only way for some one to get in would to let rage out by taking off the ring so he could change the dagger into the sword" shisu asked. Keith nodded as he made a fire pit and got a fire going.

Tenshi wakes up and shakes her head, the shake drove Chi out from deep inside her mind. "what happend? Tenshi gave me part of the memories of herself before fading to deep into my mind to recover." she pauses, "arcording to the memories she was forced back into my mind by some demonic force. coming from," she pauses again "the east, twords the mountains." she faints again.

Keith starts looking towards the east as he started rembering his orders. "It's probaply fort dragonis. I was given orders to distroy the place after I found rage" keith said as he sat down. "If it's close by why don't you go and distroy the place" shisu asked. "In chi's present condition I don't think it would be a good idea if I left you two alone" keith said. "I think I could handle any thing that would come our way with out you" shisu said. "O.k then. If she's doing better tommarow morning i'll leave to distroy the place" keith said.
Shisu nodded as keith went to sleep. In side keiths mind the god keith found his other sides still fighting. "Why don't you take a break keith. I'll take him on" keiths good side said as he floated down. Keith nodded and dissapered. "Come on you weak angile. If I can distroy you i'll only have to fight keith for domain of this body" rage said. "You can try but it'll end up like last time when we keep drawing" keiths good side said as they started there fight.

[COLOR=deeppink]Chi used her mind powers to invade Keith's mind, when she got thru the locks of his past she inveded the area the dark Keith had aldeady tekn over and claimed some for herself. "i want a says in his mind so leave me alone!" she yels at dark keith. "and he'll probaly be glad that its me not you, who ownd this part." she stomps her foot. and casts may protection spells. [/COLOR]
(outside of his mind) he woke up hearoing Chi scream, and moan. Shisu was quiet, but she shifted around alot. He tried to wake them up, but to no avial. Then he suddenly became awar of his surroundings, they were locked in a room, the walls were a deep red, and surrounding each of them was a force field, so they could cast no spells or attack anything.

*This is my 100th post!!!

Keith looked around. He didn't remember any thing after his dark side took over. "How long have I been out for" keith asked him self. He started knocking on the force feild to see how big it was. He looked around to see shisu and chi were asleep but were having problems. Keith checked to make sure he still had his dagger. He found it still in its staff form. "I wonder why it's still like this" keith asked him self. He started concentrating and went into his mind. He found his other sides still fighting but the dark side seemed preoccupied. "We're traped and there doesn't seem to be a way out of some shields that are holding us" keith said. "I'll see what I can do" keiths good side said as he dissapered. "You know there is some one else in here other than us. You should probaply check it out" rage said. "Why would I belive you on that? Your a mad killing nut case who distroys any thing in sight" keith said. "It's your decision kid" rage said as he left to his own part of keiths head. Out side of keiths mind his good side started chanting.
A fire ball started infront of him but if fizzeled out before it was finished. "I guess I can't do spells that needs help frm the elements so i'll need to use a spell that doesn't need out side help" keith said looking around. He stood up and grabed his staff. "I know I was told to use this spell only when I found fort dragonise but this is as good as a time to use it" keith said as he spun his staff. It started glowing as it spun. "I wonder why I was told to only use this on fort dragonise" keith asked him self as he fired an energy blast. The blast hit the shield and caused an explosion. Keith fell to the ground from the blast. Once he got back up he found the shield gone and left a hole infront of him. "That's a big blast. I guess it would be strong enough to bring down fort dragonise" keith said as he jumped over the hole. "I guess I should try to bring it down a bit so it doesn't kill the others" keith said as he started on getting chi out.

Chi wakes up from the blast. she gets up and hugs keith for getting her out, "thanks, but i didn't want you help." she glares and punches him in the stomuch, he doubles over and colapses on his face. Merin smiles, turns and leaves. she runs as fast as light. she truns around and rushes back, kieth still knocked out and grabs the dagger, which almost imidiantly truns into the sword, "seems as though it only takes an evil force to turn it into a sword." and she runs off again twords the east.

Keiths good side was sent back into keiths mind. "See. You should of just let me eat her" rage yelled at his other sides. "Will you shut up" both keiths yelled. "You've only got one choice you two know" rage said smilling. Neither of the keiths liked the idea but they had no other choice. "Fine you can fight her but once your finished we're in control again" keith good side said grumbleing. Rage just smilled at the fact that he would be in controll. "Just let me get in controll long enough to get shisu out" keiths good side said as he dissapered. Once out side of keiths mind the good side started chanting. His hand glowed and he punched into the shield holding shisu. The shield cracked and fell apart. Keith started shaking shisu but she didn't wake up. "How could I wake her up" keith asked him self untill he got an idea. "Merins got the sword and she's heading to fort dragonis" keith yelled into her ear.
"Shisu imeaditly got up and looked around. "Which way is fort dragonis and who the heck let merin out" shisu asked grabing keith by his color. "No time to talk. My evil sides going to be in controll untill he's finished so I need you to take care of the ring." keith said making shisu let go. "Why is that nut case going to fight her" shisu asked. "He's the one who had the fort built and he knows every thing about it along with all its spell so don't argue" keith said as he took of the ring and gaive it to shisu. keiths wings turned from angels to demons as shisu put the ring away. "No time to talk so let's get going" rage said grabing shisu by the arm and they flew off.

Merin sences thier presence behind her and quickly turns to the north, she runs and soon it starts to snow, she trips on a rock hidden in the soft, white blanket, and passes out. the snow covers her like it did the grass, her summer clothes were to light, and she shivered in her sleep.

[COLOR=deeppink]In her mind she search desperatly for keith, looking, watching, listning. but nothing came up, the snow had blocked out her mind senses! she wanted to panic, but it was to cold, and the sleepy darkness seemed so warm...[/COLOR]