OtakuBoards

Real 'Bout High School

Ryu_Sakura

keith and his other side was waiting for some responce from rage.

"What is he doing now" keith asked.

"He's looking more merin while following his sword" keiths good side said as his eyes glowed.

Keith just looked around untill he thought about going to take a look at rages side of his head. Rages side of keiths head was so black keith couldn't see any thing. He started walking as keiths good side's eyes stopped glowing.

"I don't think you'ld want to go over there keith" keith good side warned.

"Why not" keith asked.

"You wont like what you'll find" keiths good side said looking down.

"Why? What's over there" keith asked.

Keiths other side didn't say any thing. Keith just looked back in the direction he was going and started running. He ran into the darkness and still felt that he was in his own head. As he ran he saw images of people with different wounds on there boddies.

"Who are all these people" keith asked looking at the different boddies.

"They're all the people that rage has killed when he was free or when he was in control of you. You have to remember he eats those he kills. Just see it as a libary or some thing" keiths good side said.

"And why didn't you tell me these were here before" keith asked looking at his other side.

"Because I thought it would be best you didn't know and that you wouldn't remember what he did when he was in controll" keiths good side said as he appeared.

"In other words when ever I blacked out when he was incontroll and I didn't remember any thing afterwards it was becuase of you" keith asked.

Keiths other side just nodded. Keith didn't say any thing and kept walking untill he herd a voice. He started running untill he found chi laying on the ground.

"Hey chi are you o.k" keith asked picking her up.

"Can you get out here and help me keith. I'm out in the snow" chi said looking at him.

"I realy don't know if I can do any thing but i'll try" keith said.

They started hearing some one laughing around them. Outside of keiths mind rage had found merin's body.

"Time to get my sword back and kill me enemy's" rage thought holding out his hand.

The sword flew from merin and he grabed it.

"I could just kill you here but what would be the fun" rage said as he droped shisu.

She landed in the snow next to merin as rage flew off to fort dragonis. Keiths good sides eyes glowed as they started moving again.

"He's going to fort dragonis now" keiths good side said as he flew off.

"What will happen if he gets there" keith asked lifting up chi onto his back.

"Trust me you don't want to know. But if you do need to know some thing when he gets to fort dragonise he'll be free and we'll be the traped ones. He'll create a spell so that the ring wont affect him" keiths good side said.

Keith just nodded as they left the darkness. Outside of keiths mind rage had reached fort dragonis. He slammed the sword into a stone tablet with a hole. Fort dragonise appeared in front of him.

"Darkness shall consume its enemey's and rage and death shall rule" rage said pulling his sword out.

A shield around the fort flickered the dissapered. The doors opened with a rumbeling sound. Rage walked in as toarches caught on fire. As he headed to the stairs the doors closed and the spells were reset. He walked up to a chamber where he had spells set up. There was four toarch stands and a petastall in the middle. He grabed a bottle and filled the toarches. He walked to the petastale and set the ring down on it. He flamed the toarches. Smoke fell from the toarches as four colors flowed representing the elements. The colors came to the petastale. A orb in the petastale that was black abosrbed the colors and turned them into swirls. A dome went ofer the ring and glowed.

"Once this spell if over i'll be free and go on my killing spree once again" rage said smilling.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic