Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Here's hoping these work.
[center]
Angel's Tears

[img]http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/anime5/chaostheory/angelstears_b.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/anime5/chaostheory/angelstears_a.jpg[/img]

Entwined

[img]http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/anime5/chaostheory/entwined_b.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/anime5/chaostheory/entwined_a1.gif[/img] [img]http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/anime5/chaostheory/entwined_a2.gif[/img]

Punk

[img]http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/anime5/chaostheory/punk_b.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/anime5/chaostheory/punk_a.jpg[/img]

Lover

[img]http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/anime5/chaostheory/lover_b.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/anime5/chaostheory/lover_a.gif[/img]

Wisteria

[img]http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/anime5/chaostheory/wisteria_b.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/anime5/chaostheory/wisteria_a1.gif[/img] [img]http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/anime5/chaostheory/wisteria_a2.gif[/img]
[/center]
Opinions?

-Karma
Posted
jesus, you make banners like you make poetry! and that's really sayin something! I've said it on your poetry thread and I'll say it here... simply amazing!
Posted
!!!!!!!! OMG I've been wanting a banner for a while, and I made a request on the banner forum, but the guy who responded hasn't been on in weeks, so coud I ask you for one? Something..... oh I don, know... action- packed lol
Posted
Sorry to interupt the request:
Those banners are really REALLY good! The pictures corrispond with the fonts nicely and the avatars pic the best parts of the pictures and bring forward to be noticed. Nice work! Check out my banner thread to tell me what I can do to make mine better, I really badly need advice ^_^'. I especially like the first banner you made. The only thing is that they're all pretty simple (which makes them good) but I think that, with your talent, you could make them a little more complex. Otherwise they're FANTASTIC! Keep up the good work! I can't wait to see what you post next!
Posted
I really, really like "Entwined." The stock image is absolutely gorgeous, and the thick, softly colored border fits it perfectly. Good font choice.... but it seems a little pixellated. Did you anti-alias it? Try doing that, or else just use the blur tool on it--and maybe reduce the opacity a tiny bit.

The banner is beautiful.... it just needs some tweaking. Nice work!

~Dagger~
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by FirePheonix727 [/i]
[B]!!!!!!!! OMG I've been wanting a banner for a while, and I made a request on the banner forum, but the guy who responded hasn't been on in weeks, so coud I ask you for one? Something..... oh I don, know... action- packed lol [/B][/QUOTE]
If you would like to request a banner of Karma, I suggest you do so through PM rather than fill up this thread with anything less than commenting and critiquing their work. Thanks!
Posted
[color=deeppink]
Thanks for the many compliments! Heh, I haven't messed with photoshop in...ages...

Yes, Dagger, it needs tweaking. I was simply focusing on getting the right colors and text, it completely slipped my mind to tweak. I'll try anti-alias, I think blur might make the words too hard to read.

Fire, I'd love to make you a banner. Any spefic images and/or effects you want in it?(My email is [email]Tokyo_Moon@msn.com[/email])

And I'm sure I'll have more banners soon. Just because my life is so boring I have nothing better to do. ^^;;

-Karma
[/color]
Posted
Boring lives call for extrordinary banners. If I had to make a list of great OB banner makers, you'd definitely be near the top, probably right after Sky3. Hey, that's not a bad idea...
Posted
[center]
[img]http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/anime5/chaostheory/sleepchildren_b.gif[/img]

[img]http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/anime5/chaostheory/sleepchildren_a.gif[/img]
[/center]
[color=deeppink]
I just made this banner. Nice and dark. I used airbrush to darken the edges, 3 differents fonts and opacities (sp?), and two different colors for the text. I also added a slight blur. The airbrush didn't turn out as well as I would have liked but...c'est la vie. I still like it. The avatar is just a cropped image with text, nothing fancy.

Credit for the piece of the poem "Sleep children, never wake, and keep the dreams this world would take" goes to my mom. Take and die, under threat of copyright. ;)

-Karma
[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...