Krillen Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 Ok i have some rpgs to request, i my self am not very good at making rpgs so i have a few i would like others to. ok here are some id like: akira:will probably never work perfect dark:wont work either advanced wars:might work if every body is on a team and how about resident evil? ok some one pm me if they wanna make one along with me or just post other rpgs you would like to see.
Yoda Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 Resident Evil, I'll join that one if you start it up.
Krillen Posted October 8, 2001 Author Posted October 8, 2001 no, you see......this thread is to request rpgs, im requesting resident evil for someone else to start up.
Yoda Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 I can't be bothered to start it up, but I'll join if someone starts it up!
Emcew Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 I haven't playes any of the RE games but I know how they work. I think I'll start one up ok?
Ryan Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 Real hard ones and i am not good at RPG but that residentent evil thingy sounds kewl
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now