SaiyanPrincessX Posted October 31, 2003 Posted October 31, 2003 Yes you must once more indure the torture. ^_^ Anyway, here is my newest avatar. Lets see who can guess what this is from, its quite simple ;) This one I made at school in PS7. I'm sure everyone knows how to do this type of effect but I was quite proud when I figured it out. [IMG]http://inkript.250free.com/Flames.jpg[/IMG]
Hittokiri Zero Posted November 2, 2003 Posted November 2, 2003 Kinda weird what is it lol x_X. You've gotten better but I think you just need to post more work in general.
TheShinje Posted November 2, 2003 Posted November 2, 2003 That's quite interesting, I like you choice of colors, and the way you have created the background, it's a nice look. I also like the effective border and you choice of color for it matches the artwork itself. (by border, I mean the boxes top and bottom of the image, and the triangle part too) *steals it*
Kyo no Ryu Posted November 3, 2003 Posted November 3, 2003 Wo w thats not half bad. Not even a quarter bad. I like the firyness. The avatar isnt as good though. I cant exactly tell what it is. Hmmm. Is it a gun firing? Oh well. Banner: [b]9/10[/b] avatar: [b]4/10[/b] keep practicing. And check out my thread.
SaiyanPrincessX Posted November 3, 2003 Author Posted November 3, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kyo no Ryu [/i] [B]The avatar isnt as good though. I cant exactly tell what it is. Hmmm. Is it a gun firing? Oh well.[/B][/QUOTE] Yes. Hence the name "Shooting avatar". ;) Here is another piece. I got this idea from looking at Hittokiri Zero. So I guess you could say the idea wasn't completely original but I wanted to try his style. ^_^
Hittokiri Zero Posted November 3, 2003 Posted November 3, 2003 Oooooooh you just need a higher quality stock image, and possibly need to make the text easier to see somehow ^_^.
Kieko Posted November 4, 2003 Posted November 4, 2003 You really like that fire effect don't you? Well, yes, your avatar is hard to make out. I only figured it out by the name, lol. Why don't you do a close-up on the gun in mid-fire? I do like the fire effect on your banners though. Keep it up^_^!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now