OtakuBoards

SPX's graphics

SaiyanPrincessX

Yes you must once more indure the torture. ^_^

Anyway, here is my newest avatar. Lets see who can guess what this is from, its quite simple ;)

This one I made at school in PS7. I'm sure everyone knows how to do this type of effect but I was quite proud when I figured it out.

[IMG]http://inkript.250free.com/Flames.jpg[/IMG]

That's quite interesting, I like you choice of colors, and the way you have created the background, it's a nice look. I also like the effective border and you choice of color for it matches the artwork itself. (by border, I mean the boxes top and bottom of the image, and the triangle part too) *steals it*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kyo no Ryu [/i]
[B]The avatar isnt as good though. I cant exactly tell what it is. Hmmm. Is it a gun firing? Oh well.[/B][/QUOTE]
Yes. Hence the name "Shooting avatar". ;)

Here is another piece. I got this idea from looking at Hittokiri Zero. So I guess you could say the idea wasn't completely original but I wanted to try his style. ^_^

You really like that fire effect don't you? Well, yes, your avatar is hard to make out. I only figured it out by the name, lol. Why don't you do a close-up on the gun in mid-fire? I do like the fire effect on your banners though. Keep it up^_^!