sophic Posted October 31, 2003 Posted October 31, 2003 I live about 20 miles from a big fire and 10 miles from a small fire :bawl: the big one is in fontana and the small one is in clarmont. I wus wondering how the fire is affecting you.
Guest The Bouncer Posted October 31, 2003 Posted October 31, 2003 I dont know where fontana or clarmont is. and if its not in Virginia its not affecting me at all. So i have nothing to worry about
sophic Posted October 31, 2003 Author Posted October 31, 2003 its in california and we have smoke all the time from it. it sux we cant run or go out side or anything i wunt to go out side so bad.
boothten Posted October 31, 2003 Posted October 31, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1]Not to sound rude or anything, but I already created a thread about this. It's called "San Diego Fire". Just a little ways down this page. ^^ -Lan[/color][/size]
Drix D'Zanth Posted November 1, 2003 Posted November 1, 2003 Heh, Lan got it on the spot. I was actually going to let you poor, misguided little children play scavanger hunt to go find it; Lan's kindness beat me to the punch. Thread closed.
Recommended Posts