Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I live about 20 miles from a big fire and 10 miles from a small fire :bawl: the big one is in fontana and the small one is in clarmont.

I wus wondering how the fire is affecting you.
Guest The Bouncer
Posted
I dont know where fontana or clarmont is. and if its not in Virginia its not affecting me at all. So i have nothing to worry about
Posted
its in california and we have smoke all the time from it. it sux we cant run or go out side or anything i wunt to go out side so bad.
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]Not to sound rude or anything, but I already created a thread about this. It's called "San Diego Fire". Just a little ways down this page. ^^

-Lan[/color][/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...