OtakuBoards

to pretty much any DBZ fan wanting to look

Goku213

reason this is addressed to everyone is simply because yes there will be die hard fans here who will read this and be like "so??? i knew this yeeeears ago, i'm such a DBZ god" but there'll be others who don't know anything about this. I've only just found out myself

LINK : [url]http://dragonballarena.gamesurf.it/english/film.php#dbz[/url]

i hope the link is allowed. If not then i didnt know, sorry.

QUESTION 1: movies 1-8 are available to buy on amazon.com and i've all except the first 4.
BUT
do any of you know when movies 9-13 ([b]especially[/b] 12) will/will probably be available to buy, say, from amazon.com?

i dont want any site where people are selling DVDs that they've had for a while. I want something legit where i can garuntee being sent what i buy.

QUESTION 2: What do you guys know about Dragonball Z Gaiden? Is it another movie in the pipeline or something?

as my last 2 threads got closed pretty quickly, i really hope this one is allowed to stay open. At least until my questions have been answered well. So please can a mod just let this thread stay for a while?

:D There are a WHOLE LOT of movies, I don't know about all of them, but I've seen up Broly and I've seen the Bardok special. The other movies will no doubt be released in good time.

Dragonball:Gaiden sound an awful lot like AF to me. Which is totally fake, though there is in fact a web RP. I dunno if I'm right about that though. :D

well i found a link that gave some info on DB Gaiden, and it showed pics, and had about a 120mb download for it.

But i didn't quite get it. I wasn't sure if it was a movie to be made, a movie to be scrapped, or even a game, because it was talking about game consoles

but i hear what you're saying about sounding like AF

anyway can anyone help out on when 9-13 will be available to buy off 'respectable' sites?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Goku213 [/i]
[B]well i found a link that gave some info on DB Gaiden, and it showed pics, and had about a 120mb download for it.

But i didn't quite get it. I wasn't sure if it was a movie to be made, a movie to be scrapped, or even a game, because it was talking about game consoles[/B][/QUOTE]
DB Gaiden(AKA DBZ: Plan To Destroy The Saiya-Jin)is what you would call an OVA(or OAV. Whichever you prefer). The reason it was talking about game consoles is because it was made with a console known as Playdia. So basically, its a video game, made into a movie. They've got clips of it on different sites. It looks like it was pretty hot. Thats the only thing of DBZ that I dont have because when I was getting ready to order it, the place I usually got my fansubs from had closed down. :( But I had downloaded a few clips of it and it was pretty decent. Basically, the story doesnt go with any of the DBZ sagas or movies at all. In Plan To Destroy The Saiya-Jin pt 1, basically they gotta fight every single main villian in existance..well, except Cell atleast from what I saw. When I looked at some of the clips, it showed Piccolo and Gohan battling Slug, Vegeta battling Frieza, and if I remember correctly, Trunks battling Turles. Some of the clips of it was pretty funny, like when Piccolo had to put on some type of body suit and went into a volcano(I guess looking for a dragonball), and the friggen thing erupted it and he came out cussin like a mug.

But yeah, DB Gaiden is basically DBZ: Plan To Destroy The Saiya-Jin pt 1 and pt 2. Hope that answers your question about that.

Anyway, I'm not gonna be a nazi and close this topic just yet. It looks like yall have a good bit to discuss so uuuh, yeah.