Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
:D I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the song that Lugia sings in Pokemon 2000, the same one that Melody plays on her flute. I would really appreciate an answer as I think this is an amazing piece of music.

Anyone happen to agree with me by the way..? :D
Posted
The name of the song is in the legend:

"[i]Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning. Lest these titans wreak destruction upon the world in which they clash. The water's great gaurdian shall rise to quail their fighting. Alone it shall fail thus the world shall turn to Ash.

Into the dying hands, bring together all three. The treasures combined tame the beast of the sea. From the trio of islands, all three shall you take, for between life and death all the difference you'll make.

Fight to the shrine to right what is wrong, and the world shall be healed by the [b]Gaurdian Song[/b][/i]..." (Taken from [i]The Chosen One[/i] by the B-52's on the soundtrack.)

So yes, the name of the melody would be the Gaurdian's Song, but the name they use for [i]The Power Of One[/i] would be "[i]The Legend Comes To Life[/i]." Hope that helped.

I agree though, the song was awesome in its own sense. Too bad I don't have the whole song on my computer anymore, but I have learned how to play it on the flute, so I guess it's all good...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Firstly, welcome to Otaku[b]Boards[/b]. Secondly, I believe the music files are illegal. All I can tell you is to do a search on Yahoo, Google, or any other good search engine and I'm sure you'll be able to find it. Or you can get on KaZaA.
Posted
[color=darkblue]Valen is right, to an extent. The MP3 file would be illegal to download without paying for it, but the MIDI file would be free bait, pretty much.

You would be best off searching Altavista's Audio Search Engine or Google. (Type in MIDI files- Pokemon- Lugia's Song) Either that, or putting a request in your signature for someone to do the search for you.[/color]
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
[color=666666][size=1][i]Well I dont know what it is called. All I know is that, this song is probably one of the best songs I have ever heard. It was really amazing. When I heard it I fell in love with it. It has that melody that is very mysterious. I dont know its hard to explain.[/color][/size][/i]
  • 2 years later...
Guest 2627045
Posted
[quote name='Meteora][color=#666666][size=1][i]Well I dont know what it is called. All I know is that, this song is probably one of the best songs I have ever heard. It was really amazing. When I heard it I fell in love with it. It has that melody that is very mysterious. I dont know its hard to explain.[/color][/size'][/i][/quote]



It is called Lugias song and is played on the ocarina i even have the notes
Posted
[color=darkred]There is no need to revive old threads -- especially threads that are some three years old, because most of the members who posted in them no longer visit the site, thus holding the thread obsolete.

The answer to the question was answered anyway, so there's no need for this thread to stay open.

Thread closed.[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...