Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I absolutely abhor the artwork in the banner, so I can't make an unbiased comment on the banner work here. I think others might feel the same. Nonetheless, here goes...

I think you did the best you could with what you had to work with. I mean, a background would really suck with this stuff, IMO. However, I like the text setup (along with the font used). It fits really well with the "picture."
Posted
what are you talking about? i think that it is hilarious! not to mention good, as always. true the artwork is not gorgeous but all together the banner looks great. for my info, what are pink-eye banditos? they are quite funny looking. ^__^ but kind of cute! ^__^ very nice baron. very nice. keep it up
~haze
Posted
Well, Azurewolf, thats your choice. WHat is so bad about it anyway?

My main banners are jst getting bits of pictures I like, and making them into a banner. Thats all. I don't do much with them. Anyways, here is the avatar.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=511152[/img]
Posted
Heh, I know what abhor means from choir camp..Anyhow, I like it!It's nice and random kinda like 'The one eyes one horned flying purple people eaters want to huuuuug you.' heh.I love the art very my friend Andrew.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...