XxJoltxX Posted November 3, 2003 Posted November 3, 2003 Hello what is a good (moderatly affordable) computer program for creating anime art? Thx Grr banner not woking...
Kieko Posted November 3, 2003 Posted November 3, 2003 Photo Shop. I, sadly, don't have it. But I here it's one of the bests you can get.
Syk3 Posted November 3, 2003 Posted November 3, 2003 Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro are both great graphic editing programs to use, but PSP is probably best in terms of affordability. You can get the latest version of Paint Shop Pro for $100 or less, and the price goes down if you want to get an earlier version. Photoshop, however, is something like $200, though I'm not entirely positive.
AzureWolf Posted November 3, 2003 Posted November 3, 2003 I would recommend GIMP. It's on par with Adobe Photoshop in terms of capability (if you can get enough plug-ins, that is). Hey, it's better than Paint and such.
Guest Rowan Posted November 8, 2003 Posted November 8, 2003 I have MS paint, so I cant really make banners or avis all that well, but I can make sprites to an extent
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now