Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Yoshi [/i]
[B]Does anyone know of the Sci-fi Channel still shows Anime? And if it does; when does it show it? Thanks [/B][/QUOTE]

I forget the anime I saw on that channel, wait i saw Fatal Fury that was awesome movie
Posted
Hmm....I would also like to know that. I used to watch the anime shows they showed a while ago but they stopped showing them or something. They where wierd but they where anime.
Posted
*writes it down on his 'things to do' list*... cool, can't wait...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...