OtakuBoards

Rain

Undying Angel

Yeah! I also live in the U.K, so the only weather we ever get is rain! So I'm really happy when a Thunder Storm, or Hail, or Snow comes! They rule! I mean, just look at a Thunder storm with fork lightning, the power and majesty of it. It's so cool!!!!!!!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]Then hope you'll never experience being strike by thunder. [/B][/QUOTE]I can tell you beyond a shadow of a doubt that no one I know has ever been struck by thunder....

I love thunderstorms. I love Autumn. Thunderstorms in Autumn are great...

Seasons in order that I like them....

Autumn
Winter
Summer
...and if spring dropped off the face of the planet, I don't believe I'd mind...

Tornados are cool...The sky goes green, and the air smells wet and strange...

Hail is okay, just so long as it doesn't get too big...then it gets dangerous and ya have to--okay, you don't technically [i]have[/i] to, but you [i]should[/i]--go inside.

Rainstorms are fun...I like walking in the rain, down by the lake....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Welll, me and SS Trunks are not blamed for the coolness of bad weather, and you can't be our boss, not in a horrible way, i don't mean it that way. Ok?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

SG - I'm not blaming anyone, after all this is just an opinion. Sorry if you think I'm bossy. You have your opinion, and I have mine. OK.

one time in a storm my dad was using the phone and i was standing near him, and lightning struck the phone line.... fried the phone, went thru my dad and shocked me o.o

another time i was at my window in a storm and about 10 feet away lightning hit a tree and cut it in half... right before my eyes....

another time the tree near our house got hit by lightning and was going to fall into the house but the chain link fence stopped it... the chain link fence didnt do too good, but the house was ok....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]one time in a storm my dad was using the phone and i was standing near him, and lightning struck the phone line.... fried the phone, went thru my dad and shocked me o.o

another time i was at my window in a storm and about 10 feet away lightning hit a tree and cut it in half... right before my eyes....

another time the tree near our house got hit by lightning and was going to fall into the house but the chain link fence stopped it... the chain link fence didnt do too good, but the house was ok.... [/B][/QUOTE]

And you're still alive. You're very lucky.

Ever thinking of moving to another place?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]lol living here u get use to it....
i think 60 degrees is getting cold so i cant stand cold lol...
and winter is coming... [/B][/QUOTE]

60 degree is cool. It's not too cold or too hot. As long as it's not raining.