Rain

Undying Angel

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i]
[B]I like how everything smells after it rains, almost as if it were purified or something......the best is a rainstorm with the sun still out that's hot...:D [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah me too, sometimes...BUT NOT WHEN IT SMELLS HORRIBLY OF WORMS!! UGH!:wigout:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][COLOR=red]By far, rain showers and thunder storms are the coolest of natural phenomenons. I love to listen to them at night; they pacify me to sleep:sleep:. [color=blue]Rain[/color]/[color=orange]Lightning[/color]/[color=royalblue]Thunder[/color]= COOL:D.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Well said.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kottonknot [/i]
[B]I can't skate in the rain. Rain sucks. It snowed for a few minutes here in Toronto. I hate snow. Winter is stupid. So is Summer. Fall rules, Spring is dumb too.

Go Fall. [/B][/QUOTE]

Not if you live in Cali. First of all, I love spring. Not too cold, not too hot. :angel: :blush: Summer is pretty hot, but I'm a native so I'm used to it. Fall is so so. It gets kind of cooler, but still so so. Then, there's winter. I detest winter. All we get is rain, overcast, or just plain cold. No snow, though. Only in the mountains. But I really like spring since it rains sometimes wile it's warm.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BlueTearDrop [/i]
[B]I live in cali to so ya we don't get that much rain but when we do it's cool. I remember one it was raining and it like started to snow kinda and you could go outside and pick up this kinda slush stuff and throw it at people it was wierd.:wigout: [/B][/QUOTE]

Where the North like San Francisco, The middle like L.A. Or the south like San Diego.

we get some wicked storms where i live. since the county is large & spread out (that is, not many people), the power goes off practically every time it rains.. sometimes it's off for days. this pisses me off b/c i can't watch toonami. i love rain, though. we have a well & appreciate the rain like you wouldn't believe. it's almost primitive... sometimes when it rains i just go running around in it like a little kid.

Living on the edge of tornado alley, i can tell the tale of some hellish storms... tornadoes, hurricanes.... san antonio has pretty tight thunderstorms with thunder that has the house shaking, lightning that blinds you for a few seconds... baseball size hail, i know this september we go like 10 inches of rain, it was horrid... i live next to a creek and it was almost up to the edge of the house.... thunderstorms are pretty cool, hurricanes and tornadoes here are cool but getting close to the edge of all out hell....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]*sigh* I love the rain... And I hate hot days! Ugh! Sadly, it's just turning into summer here in NZ... Gah, I see a very Hot season ahead of me... [/B][/QUOTE]i'm use to the hot days since i live in a semi desert called texas, highs of 105 nice n toasty eh?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]Living on the edge of tornado alley, i can tell the tale of some hellish storms... tornadoes, hurricanes....
i live next to a creek and it was almost up to the edge of the house [/B][/QUOTE]

good lord, if i ever saw a tornado i'd freak the f*ck out, b/c i've always had a phobia about them. "twister" scared me sh*tless...

but i know what you're talking about w/ floods though b/c i live right next to the biggest river in the state. also, i lived in missouri when the mississippi was flooding & i had to sandbag so much it was not even funny. we'd make huge walls. when the flooding went down, we'd dismantle them. then a week later the flooding would start again & we'd have to do the process all over...& over & over. if i never see a sandbag again, it'll be too soon.

I hate the rain because it leads to Thunder and Lightening and at that point i gotta shut my computer down!!!!!:( :( :( :laugh:

The Horror

The Horror