Fall Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 Hey, i need help. On pokegold, it says in the trainers guide book that you can't battle red,blue, or yellow. but my friend has gold, and he battled me on red. how dids he do that now when i try to battle red,blue,or yellow with my pokemon, it won't let me. ----------------- and when i trade with blue, not red or yellow, just blue. if i trade any pokemon on level 60 and above, it duplicates that pkmn automatically. so if i do trade it, i still have one of them left. that might be good a first, but it gets d@mn annoying after a while. is my game seriously f*cked up or what?
Madmax Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 you can but you cant trade your new pokemonj over.
Yoda Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 Wrong way round. You can only trade, you cant battle.
stratigyless Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 i thought that you could only use old pokemon to battle :eek: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :ball: :(
liamc2 Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 i wanted to battle mini martian with gold, and i was using old world pokemon and it wouldn't let me, i am confused too:confused:
Gary Oak Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 ok... listen, u can battle them but u can only use the pokemon with certain moves that u use in thr r/b/y instead of the g/s/c.... or maybe something is really wrong with ur GB but who knows and the times i've battle with r/b/y and g/s/c i could battle..... i think im confused too
liamc2 Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 lets leave it at that we all are [B]very[/B] confused:therock:
Fall Posted October 25, 2001 Author Posted October 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i] [B]lets leave it at that we all are [B]very[/B] confused:therock: [/B][/QUOTE] Yeeesss.............................that is perfactly said. 'Cause now, I'm confused too. I confused myself, no, you confused me, no.........................aah! I'm confused alot. I'll try rewording it, so here goes: My friend has gold. He can battle r/b/y. But when I try to battle my gold with r/b/y, I can't. But when I trade with r/b/y, the pokemon I trade gets duplicated..........ya know, twiced, doubled, copied. Now, can you please explain that? How'd that go, hope ya understand that.........:nervous:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now