Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I love this game so much. It is online and you can talk to people all over the world. It is the best of Tom Clancey's games even better the Splinter Cell and Ghost Recon. The single player mode could be better and the plot was sacraficed to make the online part great. The games graphics are so realistic and the players mouths actually move when talking. You can actually open door by using the mic and you don't have to push all of those buttons.I love this game and think it is going to be game of the year.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue]I've heard good things about this game too. Apparently, it's more like Splinter Cell than the original Rainbow 6 games, is that true? Can you play it without an X Box Live headset? I don't have Live, I may get it, but I have a very crap broadband supplier, so I don't think I can get it just yet. I have alot of question to ask about this game. Is it First Person, or Third Person? Well, I'll ask more question when you reply.
--Bing[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bing [/i]
[B][size=1][color=darkblue]I've heard good things about this game too. Apparently, it's more like Splinter Cell than the original Rainbow 6 games, is that true? Can you play it without an X Box Live headset? I don't have Live, I may get it, but I have a very crap broadband supplier, so I don't think I can get it just yet. I have alot of question to ask about this game. Is it First Person, or Third Person? Well, I'll ask more question when you reply.
--Bing[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Sorry for the delay on the reply; I've been stuck infront of my X Box. It is kinda like Splinter Cell in away like the graphica look the same but other then that its really different. Yes you can play without the live headset but it takes away from the fun of cursing at people. It can be either first or thrid I believe I haven't really noticed. I think you can change it though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...