Shippo Posted November 9, 2003 Posted November 9, 2003 [color=darkblue] [size=1] Yipes...My first wallpaper :nervous: Ive never played Kingdom Heart before, but I really want too^_^; I made this wallpaper just because the characters look cool.... and, uh, Thats all. [/size] [/color][URL=http://shippo.250free.com/kingdomhearts.png]Here[/URL]
Haze Posted November 10, 2003 Posted November 10, 2003 eeps!!!! that's really only your first?? it's gorgeous!! but then you make banners already, so its not that big of a leap to wallpapers. very nice cropping. what is that water thing? is it ice, or water? anyway, it looks good. myo ne complaint is the pictures. . . .they don't "match" if you know what i mean. its kindof like putting a tinted pic with a cged pic. but it is alright. keep it up! ~haze
Guest youko Posted November 10, 2003 Posted November 10, 2003 wow thats good ive always wanted to make wallpapers but i dont have the software
Naru Posted November 13, 2003 Posted November 13, 2003 Oh My God! That is Amazing!~ I cant beleive that is your first! It is one of the best wallpapers I have ever seen!! If your first one is that good, I can't wait to see the next few! keep up the beautiful work!! ~Koneko Naru
Kanariya Posted November 13, 2003 Posted November 13, 2003 That's a nice wallpaper Shippo! And really good for your first time. Of course, you have a background of making banners, and they are great. Great job, now you can start making wallpapers!! :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now