Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok i finsihed the new GBA yugioh game the scared cards. Now after the credits it won't let me do anything. I have to turn off and then when i contuine my game it puts me at the point were i last saved right before i dule Marik for Ra. Is there anyway to go beyond that finally part of the game, or did i just waste 30 dollars on a game i beat in less than 3 days.
Posted
To answer Domons queastion, to duel Mako you have to defeat all of the people in the aquarium. Well, Gouf I am just as stuck as you are and I don't know what to do. I hope someone can figure it out to help the both of us.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...