OtakuBoards

Th end of yuigioh...

Guest MaliksGrrl01

Guest MaliksGrrl01
I heard that the end of yu-Gi-oh is comming, in about maybe another seasson, its true, i looked it up,but does anyone actually know how it ends, or anything, i do. [spoiler]Yami actually decides to stay with yugi, manely because he has friends now, and the episodes before it, there really sad, because Yami goes back into time, and becomes Pharoh again, then forgets everyone he loved and knew...*weep*:bawl:[/spoiler]

[size=1][color=red][b]Spoiler tags added--Charles[/b][/color][/size]

I'm not Solo, but I'll be glad to step in if you guys don't mind. :)

This thread has no point. You're just describing a huge spoiler without providing spoiler tags (which I'll add). Anyone can look up spoilers on the Internet and post them here. Provoking some sort of conversation, on the other hand, is something OtakuBoards members must do when creating new threads. If not, they won't be around for very long, I assure you. ^_^;

While your intentions may be good, you seriously need to improve your post quality and think about what you decide to post prior to actually puttin' it up here. Visit our Information Center. I implore you.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MaliksGrrl01 [/i]
[B]nope, sorry...^_^ [/B][/QUOTE]

And see, this is precisely why. This shows that you have not read the FAQ or rules, which include required reading for all our members. They shouldn't even think about posting until they've looked it over. It isn't there just to look pretty you know.

And please don't post short, pointless messages like that. Once again, the rules are there for you. I can't stress how important this is if you want to continue your stay here.

Warnings aren't in infinite supply. :drunk: