Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1][color="666666"]
Good job Samurai. I used to like the Anime Series Sailor Moon. But anyway onto the criticism, no offense. I believe that you could of made the chin come to the left alittle more. It would make it more "un-lopsided" lol. Also I believe that the eye brows is much bigger than they are supposed to be. I will not say any more criticism stuff cause you might get mad. But keep up the good work and always practice.
[/size][/color]
Posted
It's good, but needs touch ups. Here:
The body is fine, I think it's neat and well done. Although you need to redo the head; the eyes are too big, and the head is too small. But the hair is marvelous.

As people always say, practice makes perfect. Keep on practicing and you'll get better at it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...