Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is one about self mutilation. I am open to any tips and thoughts on it. I haven't thought of a name yet.



i love the way you feel
a scar upon my skin
raised up angry welts
tickling my lips

how can a feeling so divine
be so tender to the touch
i never knew i could
love you so very much

the older we become
the more i yearn to see
just how many times
i can make you bleed

even as i raise you
to my lips to say good bye
i still know that you
will never leave my side
Posted
[color=teal][font=times new roman][b]I really like your poem. It touches me on a personal level. I do not self-mutilate, but I have a couple of really close friends who do and I really cannot do anything about it.

They make it seem as if it's an obligation. But your poem makes it seem like making love, almost. I think it's a beautiful poem. I hope to read more of them.

I am not really to skeptical in grammar with poetry because it is an expression of the writer. Everyone has a certain way organizing, writting, spelling, etc. That's what makes poetry so unique and interesting to read.

Keep up the good work, and I will look forward to reading more of your poems.

~anima[/color][/font][/b]
Posted
[color=teal][font=times new roman][b]Your poem shows that feeling of control and europhia. Is it okay if I write a poem on your thread? I have not self-mutilated, as I stated before, but I have something in my mind that I want to write, but I want your permission.[/color][/font][/b]
Posted
[color=teal][font=times new roman][b]Thank you for your permission, but I have decided not to. This is your thread, and it was rude of me to ask that of you. I am sorry for the inconvienence....But I do want to read more of your poetry.

Once again I apologize, I just made myself look like a jerk..

~anima[/color][/font][/b]
Guest Azure_Skies
Posted
I really want to read more! I used to mudilate myself when one of my friends move really far away and I was totally alone.....I'm completely over it but i still have scars....:) anyway, no more pity party It really kinda got me! Thats a good thing! I suggest more adjectives, their kinda the building blocks of poetry...
Posted
I loved the poem. I had stopped mutilating, but now I have a fresh sca.... and a head ache. Damn it, nothing is going right. I liked the poem because its so truthful to the way it feels to open your skin up and let out all the negative feelings. Crap, here I go again, depressing myself even moe and making myself wanna do it. I really have to stop....
Posted
[size=1] So this is why you are pregnant with [i]my[/i] baby...!

Heh.

It is a good poem, as always. Simple is as complex as any brain.

That is about all I have to say, really. It is good you do no longer self-mutilate yourself.[/size]
Posted
Hey, long time no see VR! Your poem is amazing, I don't have any personal expeirience of this, but I read a whole lot of stuff so I get what you're saying...

Nicely done. *applause*
Posted
[COLOR=crimson][size=1]
Ive never really looked at Self Mutilation
like the way you described it. It brings a
whole new image to my mind.
Anyways, It was an Awesome poem, and
I hope to see more from you![/size][/COLOR]
Posted
[color=royalblue]I really like it. Nevertheless, I do have some questions that some of you might be able to answer. Why do it? I had a friend that did it and I think it is wrong, but I just found my self so darn attracted to him because he did it. Is it a turn on to you people, when you do it? Well sorry that I do not agree with it, but the poem is really great and made me think.
THE FIZZ[/color]

[color=red][b]EDIT~~~[/b][/color][color=royalblue]Let me state what I meant by "TURN-ONS" because I know that some of you viewers are young and don't see it that way. I meant that it in the unconventional way of some thing you what to due to get ~whatever~ you may get from it. Therefore, I hope that clears that up. [/color]
Posted
[SIZE=1]I dont know about the other people who have ever done it, But my reason was stress releif.
Its almost like when the blood flows out,
you can almost see your problems flow
with them even if its for one minute, '
I suppose it could be a turn on, If your
into that sort of thing, Some people Are.
Sorry for ranting Lol.[/SIZE]
Posted
I know what you mean Xeno. When i'm frustrated (like last nght when my hw on my computer disappeared) I just want to hurt myself. Or when Im feeling emotionless and just want to make sure I'm not numb to everything...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
  • Create New...