Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I don't know all that much about drawing, but I know what I want to see. You might want to give the person a little substance so it doesn't look blurry. I hurt my eyes a little, with the lighter areas in the backround near the picture. Otherwise, I like it.
Posted
[size=1][color="666666"]
Suzuka, also one of my favorite Outlaw Star characters. It seems that you may have used the Ripple Effect or something. I belive that you should of not faded the image of Suzuka so that it could be "seen through" If you want to say it like that :P Anyway other than that great job. Keep up the good work.
[/size][/color]
Posted
Hhhhmmmmm.

I can't really say that I like it. The character should be more visible. After all, they are the main object of this picture, not the ripples. The ripples looks OK, but the character should take precedence [is that the right word] over the background. I'd try and fix that.

6/10
Posted
wait, sorry guys. i forgot to mention this. this isn't complete, yet. I actually designd this like a background to put other pics of her on top of that. I don't mean to defend my work(cause i like the criticism, its helpful), but i was going for somethin like a reflection of suzuka in the water. Again, i dont mean to defend this in anyway. Keep the comments coming, I really want to improve!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...