hawke3000 Posted November 12, 2003 Posted November 12, 2003 Wow. This is a great band! I heard them for the first time a couple of days ago and just love them. It's some of the greatest and original music ever. Anyone else like them?
Semjaza Posted November 12, 2003 Posted November 12, 2003 I [i]like[/i] them and that's about as far as it goes. I own a couple of their albums, but the only one whose name I can rememeber is ( ), which is their most recent to my knowledge. They're great at what they do (actually, really great), but they're one of those bands I just cannot listen to for any extended period of time. I've never been a huge fan of instrumentals, honestly... especially ones as subdued as what Sigur Rós does. It's generally not my thing, but obviously since I bought their releases I am in the mood every so often. They have some great music videos though. One of the ones done for ( ) was excellent. Their site has a nice amount of MP3s for those who want to check it out: [url]http://www.sigur-ros.co.uk/media/index.html[/url]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now