Jump to content
OtakuBoards

anyone do neopets???


Recommended Posts

Guest angelaanime
Posted
If you do i just wanted to know your usernames.
i'm sorta bored............
if you want to know mine is angelaanime.
......gezzz i wonder where that came from.........
...............................:stupid:...............................
Posted
i have an account name there that is the same name her, too. wiccansamurai all the way, I guess. I don't go on there much, now that they've changed the setup of everything. I liked how the chats were before when they were on there. The new chatboards there just annoy me now. And the fact I can't have hyperlinks anywhere.
Posted
I used to RP there but after the boards went to hell in a handbasket I shyed away.Every now and then I'll go there and scout for a decent Rp that doesn't already have 100 posts.My username there is morbid_one_ i don't like it very much .When my old account got froze I just thought something up on whim.
Posted
I started about 4 years ago when it first was up online. They're so overprotective about things on that site. The rpgs were never any good I think. Also when they killed Maraqua (sp?). I was mad becuase that was my favorite world.
Posted
Oh, I grew up entirely immersed in what was the Neopets RPG boards, and there was _definately_ a thriving society of roleplayers there at one point. Then they all went to college, and I have not seen more than 7 correctly-placed commas that were not my own on that board since. A tragedy, indeed.

To be fair, I stopped looking for any talent after 5 female demons all 'fel in 2' my lap as I played Kurama on one YYH rp. It's a bit discouraging, you know?
Posted
When I tried RPing there, they had a 200 letter limit. I can't RP with a limit on what I'm allowed to type, that's crazy! So I gave up and started a RP group on Yahoo! for strictly Neopets characters...

But no one joined. >_<; And eventually it was deleted due to inactivity.
Posted
Look up, fellow Neopets owners! I will soon be starting a Neopets RPG on this site! Look for it in the Adventure Arena in a week or so, and I hope you can make it!

Anyways, I love Neopets! It's one of the best sites I've been on! However, I did get a little carried away with my accounts... I have six of them, five of which have four pets (the sixth one has 2). It's a bummer trying to feed and take care of them all... So The one I use now (the one with 2 pets) is Nirva, but my accounts are:

[u]Name:[/u] sumibelle
[u]Pets:[/u] Eurobatt, Ferati, faeriebunny97, sweethoney324

[u]Name:[/u] satsumamon
[u]Pets:[/u] Kinesismon, Kirasakurati, Lufresia, Sabrinemon

[u]Name:[/u] ruffresia
[u]Pets:[/u] Celleboodle, Ellieiyi, Masuket, Wettel

[u]Name:[/u] cybercandybee
[u]pets:[/u] Fermonia, Luminome, Secrestine, Swanmon_kari_

[u]Name:[/u] taikura
[u]Pets:[/u] Sailor_azura, Sailor_hypnotica, Sailor_neutron, Sailor_sakuya

[u]Name:[/u] nirva
[u]Pets:[/u] Auresia, Sumibelle

Isn't that weird? One of my usernames is the same name as one of my pets! You may recognize a few of my pets' names; a lot of them are named after characters I've used in RPGs on this site before... As for me, I'm not that fond of the RPGs on Neopets; I just like to travel around with them and stuff... I have neat user lookups too! Well, like I said, I made a HUGE mistake of having so many accounts... Nirva's the one I use the most, unfortunately... And Auresia is my best pet! Check her out!
Posted
I did neopets for abit . Until my account was hacked by someone. I had my best pets on there. I had a lvl 17 white kougra. Yes I liked to battle. I just really gave up on Neopets. But i'm gonna check that Venetopia site out. looks good
Guest angelaanime
Posted
I don't battle too. i have a lot of neofriends on neopets, so we talk often and i like some of the games.
Guest pyro_snowy
Posted
Last tie I checked I was snowy_lisle... but i'm using a new n just in case me ex deciede to mess around... pyro_snowy funnily enuf.
Posted
I played neopets a long while ago, and I forget what my username is, but I think it's Anima_Malus for good measure....

I recall having a good million+ in my neopets bank, I just played meerca chase untill I passed out in front of my computer screen.

I think I had Two Shoryus and an Ixi

I wonder how they're doing.....
Posted
Neopets was already losing its original charm, but I think that the recent 'rennovations' are even more abohorrent than the influx of annoying members (probably none present included in this generalization). Did you see what they've done to their Message Boards?! I _loved_ the old message boards! That was the greatest, most unique posting system ever, and it now looks and functions almost exaclty like this one. And it has an awful colour scheme, too. The guilds are nearly as bad by now. Couldn't Neopets have just left some things _be_ as it raced down the path of innovation?
Posted
Ahh...neopets...that was so long ago...

I used to be obsessed with Neopets ^.^' I could not go a single day without logging on and seeing all of my friends. It was a nice place to hang out and live in my own little world, but it wasn't exactly a friendly site. ^^; I left the site when my computer blocked it and I haven't been their since then.

I got a link to a much better virtual pet community anyway. I've met tons of nice people there who actually pay attention to people. They even have some people who really know how to RP -_-; So, yeah. Don't do Neopets anymore.
Guest angelaanime
Posted
All the new changes made it look so bad than it was before......I agree with you people on that.....
But i am not getting rid of my account any time soon. I have so many neofreinds there!!
One of them told me about this site in the first place!!!!
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
ei this neo pets stuff is kind a out dated the newest craize here in the philippines is ragnarok online so why bother asking if ya wanna know more info i suggest you PM me ^_^
Guest Drizzt DoUrden
Posted
I basically LIVE on Neopets. My account name is 21sarah. I don't really care for the chats now, but I never really go in them anyways lol. I've been on Neopets for about 2 years and.. two months(??). I don't have many friends on there, but I like Meerca chase and Sutek's Tomb. Making userlookups is fun too!^_^ I don't think I'll ever be able to lose my addiction to it.
Posted
i have aot of accounts there but i forgot there passwords and names so i can't check but i have another one with a simple password, wellthis is my name javaprincess13 (i love coffee)
Posted
I only joined neopets cuz i friend wanted me too. I never really understood the whole point of it, and well, i tried to kill mine, but the dumb thing would never die! lol. I can't believe they actually have toys out nowadays where you can have a neopet that talks to others. It reminds me of Furbys.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...