Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is my first real poem I've felt confident enough to post. Would people please tell me what they think of it?

[U] A Knife to Dull the Pain [/U]

Sleeping pills because I?m tired,
A knife to dull the pain.
Tear drops in a sea of blood,
A puppet cuts its strings.
No more acts to fool them all,
I finally am free.
Sleeping pills because I?m tired,
A knife to dull the pain.
Posted
I know how you feel. Already, I've tried to kill myself twice. I love your poem, its almost as if its about me, but its not. I know how it feels to think to die would free you. I'm no saying that thats not true, because I'm not sure anymore.
Posted
Hey Neo!! That is a wonderful poem. That is very good. I read the other stuff that you wrote, and this is by far the best. :love2: Please post some more...please? Also, I hope that you are not depressed. You don't seem that way at school. I also thought that you didn't like depressed poems. Anys, I will see you in a bit kakarot. lol
Posted
*Appears out of hiding for a moment.*

Whee, very interesting poem Neo. Not what I'd expect out of you and stuff.....but oh well. >_> Probably since I haven't read any of your other poems and only your stuff in "The Book".....

Laterz, see youz in a bit too.:naughty: Kakarotto.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...