Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Here is my newest banner. The guy was a ***** to cut out. All his horrible hair. Bleh. 2 hours worth of cropping you're seeing there folks.. it turned out OK for my first character banner.

If anyone happens to want it, I can customise with a name. Just include a thanks to me in your siggie if you want it.

So, what do y'all think now? Good? Ok? or terrible?

Rate away.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=516105[/img]
Posted
good grief baron. how do you ALWAYS make such gorgeous banners? the background is superb! i love the design. did you custom make it? or did you get it from somewhere? i really like the white rims around your text boxes. i like the boxes as well. they add a certain flavor that wouldn't be there if the words were just on the background. His hair looks kind of funky, but i am assuming that is because of the cropping.
you know, now that i think on it, i tried to crop that exact same picture. i gave up because it took me an hour and i still wasn't done. ^^ but you did quite nicely.
~haze
Posted
Well, if you want to offset the jaggies from the cropping, you can try smoothing out the edges, or try to use some "cover-up." :D

Anyway, I'm envious. That's an amazing banner. Geez, everyone's getting ahead of me. I really need to master PS like everyone else (you do use Photoshop, right?).
Posted
Heh. I actually found the background. yeesh, if I knew how to make backgrounds like that, I'd be so happy. Eh.

I just cropped the image and did the text. Thats all. I am not that good a banner maker, mine are generally pretty simple.

And I am using an old program called 'Serif PhotoPlus 7.0' it is OK. I wish I had PhotoShop though. Maybe I'll get my dad to get it for me for Christams. We'll see what happens.
Posted
Oh my GOD! THat thing is GEORGEUS! I cant believe it... 2 hours. That kinda stuff takes dedication like crazy. Can I have it? Your blue bannner will be up for grabs again. This one will be seen a lot! I post like crazy! PLEEEAASSEEE???!!!
Posted
[size=1][color="666666"]
Baron, great banner. The background is awesome. The only thing that I do not like about it is the "Final Fantasy - The Supreme " font. Its kinda blurry if you know what I mean. Other than that it's great. Keep up the great work.

Overall Rating:
8.5/10
[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...