Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
For the third time in my life, I have begun work on a NON-toon shaded render! This time, I am basing it on an old drawing I recently found. There, I had madea sword that looked like it was a candle. Well, I decided to finally make a weapon.

Notes:
- I still need to add lots of details. Any suggestions on where to start?
- While the flame's position and shape challenge the laws of physics, please remember that this is the idea I want to run with. While I may tweak and modify the flame, it will always look like a solid object.
Posted
What program are you using to make that design?

It looks pretty good, I would have used a different background, though. Maybe something dark red or green to go with the fire.
Posted
[SIZE=1][color="666666"]
The swords looks great the way it is. Although I would recomend starting at the back of the handle and moving up. This would make it that you can see how the handle looks then get a good idea how to do the rest.

Also I recomend making the handle slightly bigger and the main diamond above the handle smaller. Another thing is, you could add a design on the blade. Such as a dragon or what ever. I hope that helped!

Overall Rating:
8/10
[/size][/color]
Posted
The other day, I met the ex-director of animation of Disney. He liked the sword, but wanted me to keep working on my stuff. Thus, here's the fourth version of my sword (1 was garbage, and 3's not worth posting now).

TheGodlyME- I'm using Blender to make it. You were right about the background, so I changed the colors.

Assassin- Bigger handle? I'll see what I can do...I'm also thinking about putting something inside the sword...Maybe a snake or something...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...