Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Wow, it's really nice. However, it seems to plain or "un-Naruto" without the fox grazes on the cheeks. If you fix that, I think it'll be a rockin' pic that could be mistaken for professional work. ;)

Nonetheless, really nice "capture" of a Naruto scene.
Posted
I really like this drawing. I don't know what it is about it, but I really like it. Anywho, you did a great job. 9.5/10 by me. And yes I'm back in action. :D
Posted
Wow! Thats some great drawing you did there, nice pose and well...sketched. You have one hell of a talent! Keep on showing your drawings.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...