OtakuBoards

Don Henley and the Eagles

Ellester41

:therock: Hello again! I was just wondering if anyone likes Don Henley and/or the Eagles. For me, I like "In A New York Minute" by Don Henley. The beginning sounds cool, but it is kind of sad. As for the Eagles, I like "Wasted Time". That is just me, and I was just wondering what you like. Please respond!

:blackeye:No one will be my buddy...:grumble: :bawl:

How can you not mention "Hotel California"!!! It's the greatest song the Eagles ever did! I just love the opening. you start with one guitar, then two, then three, and so on, add some drums and start singing! "on a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair..."
The eagles were a great group. I just loved how the drummer could not only drum, but sing as well!

I like that song too, but it is not my favorite. *sigh* I'd listen to other music, but any other cd's I bought have dissapeared(yeah, right) or my brother took them. He is 10 years old and has a has a habit of throwing cd's at the wall like they were fris-bees. MY cd's. What an idiot. I had Now's 5,6,8,10, and 13, and currently only 5 and 13 are in my possesion. Didn't like the music anyway. Don and the Eagles sound WAY better. You can understand what they are saying.