CharmedImmortal Posted November 16, 2003 Posted November 16, 2003 I've decided to make a new banner, well, just for fun. The image is kinda messed, but I hope this is okay for the banner. Also, i put fireflies in the background just to make it look nice. I think the border is noticable....maybe not. o_O...not sure. I'm really not using this banner, so whoever wants it just PM me. Comments, advice, or whatever you want to say for the banner is very much welcome.
Kieko Posted November 16, 2003 Posted November 16, 2003 That's really good! I like it! I especially like the glowing dots, I think that looks cool ( i can't tell if it's stars or snow or neither). But, if it's a banner, you need to make it smaller. The maximum dimentions are 500X100. Seeing as your picture is almost square, I would suggest making it 300X100. but I really like it ^_^! good job! 7/10
CharmedImmortal Posted November 16, 2003 Author Posted November 16, 2003 Oh thanks, for reminding me about the size of the banner. ^_^ I resize the image. It got a little smaller than before, but this is the size that really wants to be. So there it is.
CharmedImmortal Posted November 16, 2003 Author Posted November 16, 2003 Here's a new one. The girl image is kinda messed in the sides, but it looks fine. The girl is from Rune Soldiers, if anyone heard that. And umm...comments and criticisms are welcome, so post! ^_^
Naru Posted November 17, 2003 Posted November 17, 2003 Oo! I like the second one a lot! Its very kawaii! =^^= I like the 1st one as well, but I like the 2nd one better. Anyway, Hope to see more soon! ~NaRu
CharmedImmortal Posted November 18, 2003 Author Posted November 18, 2003 aha ehh... Thank youz! and thanx for the comments ^_^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now