OtakuBoards

Super Gals!

Chichiri's Girl

Okay has anyone ever seen it? I saw a promo for it on my Angelic Layer preview from my brother's Newtype. From what I saw it made no sense....:sweat: Yet I find it interesting and I want to see it. It deffinatly looks like a comedy about Ko-gals*...or Mago-gals**...I couldn't really tell the age....well anyway the reviews I've read in Newtype didn't tell me much either so I was wondering what anyone who has seen it(or heard of it) thinks of it. Yeah....that's it I guess....

*A ko-gal is a super-trendy teenage girl
**a Mago-gal is a ko-gal wannabe young girl
Thanks to Kodacha #8 for the definitions....or more of I took it from them...whoops...

• 2 years later...
Ok im a guy... I watched this anime till episode 7 thus far.... Im straight...Ok now that we got that straight. I thought this anime so far was great. Anyone else think so? I loved the artstyle and the personality of the girls.

[COLOR=SeaGreen][B]Avenged666fold[/B]

I merged your thread with the existing Super Gals thread. Please be sure to check the official thread directory before starting a new anime specific thread. If you don't see the show listed there you can also do a quick forum search to see if one already exists.

Also, please put a little more effort into your opening post. Your opening post was borderline spam as you didn't take the time to explain what the anime was about. Or to explain why you thought it was great and what it was about the art style and personality of the characters that you enjoyed.

Anyway I have not seen this show so I went to Anime News Network to check it out and now that I've read this: [quote name='Anime News Network']Plot Summary: Ran Kotobuki is the self-proclaimed world?s greatest gal. She lives to shop, eat, and have as much fun as possible. But she?s not all faux nails and Hawaiian jewelry; in the midst of all of her goofing off, she protects Shibuya from all manner of undesirable people. Purse snatchers, pushy guys and invading gals from elsewhere don?t stand a chance in Ran?s territory. Because of this, she?s widely respected by the denizens of Shibuya. And although she may look (and even act) a bit shallow, she?s got a big heart and a sense of justice that could put her Police Chief father to shame. But she?s not interested in that line of work, much to her family?s dismay. All she wants is to hang out with her best friends Miyu and Aya, and continue being the world?s greatest gal forever. [/quote]It looks like it would be a fun show to watch. Maybe I'll get lucky and it will be airing on some channel or available through OnDemand.[/COLOR]