OtakuBoards

Haruno Sakura's Wallpapers

haruno_sakura

I've done a few DNAngel wallpapers, and I've submitted them to animewallpapers.com, but I never heard from them, so I'd really like to know your feedback so that I could improve! I'd greatly appreciate it!

Wallpaper 1:
This wallpaper is dedicated to Dark
(click link below)
Wallpaper 2:
Dedicated to Daisuke Niwa
[img]http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/sasusaku_page/daisuke800x600copy.jpg[/img]
Wallpaper 3:
Dedicated to Hiwatari Satoshi // Krad
[img]http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/sasusaku_page/hiwataricrad800x600copy.jpg[/img]

GOOD LORD!!!!!! Those are amazing!!! In the blue/white/yellow one, did you fade that guy by yourself? or did he come like that? Either way I really like it. The one thing I don't like about it is that the text dnangel on it. That box thing or whatever it is aroung angel just looks funny. It immediately cals all the focus to it, which is not cool because you want your picture to be the focus. The top one is really good as well. Now that I notice it, I believe we will see the reaccurring theme with those words, you know the one that looks like you scanned them and faded/blurred them. That one peice of paper, maybe it is different stuff, is in all 3. I don't know that I really care for it in the red paper. I like all of the words that are around him though. ^^ I really love your purple one. My one and only complaint is, once again, that colored box thing around dnangel. It is so light that it is taking the only non-purpleness away from the half-face. I would suggest putting some other color behind it. K? Does any of that help you? Now I have some questions for you^^:
1.What program is that you are using?
2. Are you editing these pictures yourself? Or are you jsut finding them and making papers?
3. Where are you getting these pictures?
I am really glad that you decided to post these! They are very good! I hope to see more. ^^
~haze

Oh wow! You have such a great talent. No doubt surpassed mine, and maybe everyone in the OB. I never seen such incredible work. I hope that you contnue to make banners and wallpapers, because these wallpapers are magnifico!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Haze_Gundam006 [/i]
[B]1.What program is that you are using?
2. Are you editing these pictures yourself? Or are you jsut finding them and making papers?
3. Where are you getting these pictures?
I am really glad that you decided to post these! They are very good! I hope to see more. ^^
~haze [/B][/QUOTE]

Haze,
Thank you very much for the compliments, and the feedback! I'll try the different color combinations with the text "angel" to see if it'll fade a little more into the background as not to draw more attention to it ^_^

1. I use Photoshop 6, and although I know 7 is available, I haven't had time to get it, nor do I have the funds to put money down for it ^_^

2. I edit the pictures myself. Their original colors are wonderful, but I usually edit them to go with the color theme I want to go for, or sometimes I need to blur it for a blend or something of that nature ^_^

3. I get my pictures from the artbook that's available for DN Angel, which I highly recommend!! The artwork is absolutely fantastic, and a must have for any DNAngel fan ^_^

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Evolved_Dragon[/i]
[B]Oh wow! You have such a great talent. No doubt surpassed mine, and maybe everyone in the OB. I never seen such incredible work. I hope that you contnue to make banners and wallpapers, because these wallpapers are magnifico![/B][/QUOTE]

Evolved_Dragon,
Thank you v. much!! ^_^ I'm blushing LOL. I am working on new wallpapers and banners, but I'm not sure how quickly I'll get them up as I have film papers to focus on right now -_-' Sigh!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Eclectic[/i]
[B]You have an AMAZING talent for photo manipulation and a good eye for distinct colour combinations. I don't understand why Anime Wallpapers wouldn't want them, but I very much would.[/B][/QUOTE]

Eclectic,
Thank you!!! I'm still waiting for a reply from Anime Wallpapers, and I'm guessing that they haven't had a chance to update yet...but I've only been waiting about a week and half, so it really hasn't been that long! Hopefully they'll accept my work ^_^

Again, thank you everyone for checking out my work and giving me feedback!!! ^_^ I greatly appreciate it, and I'll definitely upload more wallpapers and banners!

Hugs,
Val
aka Haruno_Sakura
aka isis112