Emcew Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 You have to have a Rider Chara. For an example I have a Gryphin Rider Chara. Remember to give whaever you are ridign a name. Some things you can ride are Gryphins Dragons Pegasi Unicorns
The Darkness Bu Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 me confused???????? is the of your gryphon named chara if so: Dragon Rider Shenron(i don't care if a copied DBZ)
Yoda Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 I'll be riding a Dragon named Bahumet (not off FF, it's just a cool name)
Krillen Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 ok My names Kaiyu and ill be a riding a Dragon called Parunga(dont care if i copy dbz either.
DeathKnight Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 names... ken and i'll be riding a dragon named fafurion
Emcew Posted October 10, 2001 Author Posted October 10, 2001 Ok, I think that this should be an everlasting thing so put your Rider Charas in you signature. I think this is going to be cool !!! Oh yeah and bu.. My Gryphin's name is Neo Geo
Emcew Posted October 10, 2001 Author Posted October 10, 2001 Just Tell me when you want to start the thing ok?:cool:
Raquel Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 umm... siren rides an gryphin named faerin deep blue fur and silver wings we can start any time...
Emcew Posted October 12, 2001 Author Posted October 12, 2001 Ok, do you think I should make a new topic or keep this one?
Raquel Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 [URL=http://]http://www.bigfire.com/pictures/DNA2/Images/dna-c1.jpg[/URL] what siren looks like
Emcew Posted October 12, 2001 Author Posted October 12, 2001 hehe, I get a "could not find server" hehe
Raquel Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 :blush: oops!! e- mail me to see it then [email]stormwing111@hotmail.com[/email]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now