ChibiHorsewoman Posted November 19, 2003 Posted November 19, 2003 There's a Georgia Post already, so why not a New York one? Heck, you could be in the Tri-state NY, NJ, PA region for all I care. I don't know if anyone else is a New Yorker on here. Me-I'm from the Western NY area known as the Finger LAkes Region! Oh, and you know you're from Western New York when you think the 4 seasons are: Almost winter, Winter, Still Winter and Construction!
lea Posted November 19, 2003 Posted November 19, 2003 chibihorsewoman, you just said every state i lived in my whole life, in that order :p well, as for me, i live in pa now.....
Mitch Posted November 19, 2003 Posted November 19, 2003 [size=1] So what is the point of this thread? I don't see any. Don't live in NY. Nor do I plan to. If people make threads like this, asking if people live where they live, this forum could get quite cluttered...[/size]
satan665 Posted November 19, 2003 Posted November 19, 2003 I grew up in Buffalo, NY and I miss the snow quite a bit. It only rains here in Oregon. Everything else is much better though. Western NY is really depressing, Buffalo and Rochester at least. I will never live there again by choice.
Sara Posted November 19, 2003 Posted November 19, 2003 [font=arial] [color=336600]There's a thread about this already; please keep any LOCATION? discussion contained [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=33987]here[/url][/color][/font]
Recommended Posts