OtakuBoards

Rebellion (PG-13 for violence and some language)

Viper0529

Jack raised his shotgun and fired on shot, and a hole appeared in the other gangmember's chest. A gang war has been going on for years, and now they planned on finishing it right in the city streets. Gunshots were fired all around Jack, with the screams and the violence. His gang, the Raiders, were actually beginning to win the fight. The other gang, the Pythons, were just getting started. Jack dove to the saftey of behind a car to hear the bullets crash into the windows and the side of the car. He saw his friends, and generally his family fall on that one day.
Jack woke up suddenly in a cold sweat. These dreams have been going on for some time. They wouldn't stop.

OOC: (try to introduce your character first)

Andrew wasn't about to stop. Man after man fell to the ground before his onslaught. His sword wgipped around like a wisp of wind, quick and deadly. As for his reason, he had seen it through a window, a girl tied to a chair, obviously angry with herself for being caught, being harrassed and abused by the men. Now he reached her, and turned his back, ready for a second wave.... but none were left. He turned back around and untied the girl. He expected her to be thankful, but her look seemed almost hypnotised by him. [I]Well[/I] he thought, [I]she has been through a lot...[/I]

OCC: er... I hope that's OK for an introduction... couldn't think of much else.

Guest Halo Covenant
Mark got up after thinking about what happend in the past few weeks. He took out his magnum and checked to see how many shots he had left in the revolver. Just one. He shot it at a wall close bye and caused it to spark and break a bit. He then loaded it full and put it back in his holster. He started walking down a long dirt path not caring where it was taking him.

OOC: This paragraph shows you on how much I cant RP...

Mason sat silently across a dimly lit table from a man in a pinstripe suit. "I'll kill him, but the price is unnegotiatable." The man leaned forward and rested his elbows on the table. "And, what would that price be?"
"two thousand dollars." The man let out a small laughter and leaned back. "Going rate's ten grand. You having a dicount or something?"
"The money's not for spending, in fact the last time I used money for that was for kicks. It's for proof that I did it." Mason flashed a grin. "And of course, to leave a hole in your pocket." The man shrugged. "Sure, I'll pay up, but I want this guy dead. Get me? D-E-A-D." Mason nodded and stood up. "Gotcha, I'll bring his head back in a doggy-bag." He walked out of the bar and onto the street.

Arunue cluched the handle of her sword. What had happened she didnt know. She remembered following Andrew and stopping to take a drink from a shallow spring. When she felt a hand on her shoulder she tried to drw her sword but as soon as she got half way around she fainted...obviously by the smell of Calayiou...a plant, when crushed gives off a scent that could knock out a large horse.Slowly the room poured in around her. She saw the oposite wall, across from her, the small chiar she was sitting on, and...the person infront of her. "hello"...She heard theese words but didnt understand. "Hello?" She still couldnt make out what he was saying exactly. His voice was muffled but she cold tell it was a man. finally she reailized the word 'hello' and snaped to. "huh..." she looked at the man in front of her more carfully. When she realized who it was, she was so supprised she fell back in the chair and was spralled on the floor. "Alachan Ancotashi lacutaniima lotii Zer-Andrew!!!!"
She remembered her toung and calmed down, "A-Andrew?"
He looked suprided and starred at her, "Do I know you?"
She stood up and brushed herself off, "...no...but I know you...allow me to introduce myself...my name is...Arunue Naki Kalamara..."

Jack walked down the deserted streets, idle and slightly bored. He craved freedom, he craved serenity, he craved peace... Jack looked down at the ground to see an idle throwing knife. He picked it up and looked at it closley, just for something to do. He turned around quickly and threw the knife. It hit his target, a door, with stunning accuracy. He turned around and found his ride, an old Raider mortorcycle, put it into gear and drove to his new destination, any where to make a name for himself.

OOC: this isn't really going anywhere, try to tie your characters in a little better.

yes...its kind of hard to tie in all theese charecters...i mean...theres not even a main confliced in the storys plot...im not even sure wher this story is going anyway...lol...i guess ill have to wait a little while....im not gunna post a story peice right after i just posted...oh well...maybe we'll be able to pull it all together... ^_^