Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok, well I've been wondering something about the other .hack games, after .hack//INFECTION. Are there any new characters to join the party in the later games? Also, do any of the official .hack//SIGN characters from the TV series make appearances in the games and/or join your party?

Thanks.
Posted
[size=1]Yeah, I know, I know, but I'm not a mod.[/size]

Anyway, of course you get more characters in later games. Haha, there's not much difference etween the games in the first place, so they have to make variations where they can.

And, as for the second question: [spoiler]one character already has[/spoiler]. Besides that, to my knowledge, none of the core characters join you, but some secondary ones do.
Posted
(Technically, this is a question if .hack//sign char's go in the game, so I guess it might go here)

In .hack//MUTATION, at the very end you [spoiler]get a bonus mission and meet Mimiru.[/spoiler] and in OUTBREAK, [spoiler] There is a rumor floating around that you get Tsukasa, Helba, Sora, and probably Mimiru (Mimiru's just a guess on my part) I've seen a screen shot of it, and it looks pretty real[/spoiler]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...