OtakuBoards

Birthday coming!

Oukan05

(If this was posted already, please let me know.)

Ok, on Nov. 20, which is prbably today in this time, is my birthday. I'm turning 17. So, this is my last day as a 16 year old, and I want to celebrate the best sixteen years (including this year) for the best times I had in my life.

Today I visited four young friends across the street. They were about 3 to 7 or 6 years old. We played jumping on leaves outside. I know it's alittle childish, but it was fun. They reminded about the fun times I use to have when I was thier age. I missed those old times; too bad I'm not 4 years old. My friends decided to celebrate my upcoming birthday with piles of leaves and an umbrella to fill it up in; so we can turn it over and pretend it's raining leaves.

I never did that before in my life, but I'm glad I did. I'll never forget that memory.

So, when tomorrow's your birthday, how would you celebrate your last day at the age you are now? What are the greatest memories you've had? What will you do for fun after your birthday?

For those who's having a birthday; "Happy Birthday!"

[size=1]Okay, I'll bite. :whoops:

My birthdays as a whole have been pretty underwhelming. It is an awkward time for me to have a celebration; school and other various projects tend to take most of my energy and emotion throughout the month. Most of the time I don't bother to have a party, since it is a lot of effort to put together a party that is worth of celebrating my greatness. Also, i'm incredibly lazy...

My best birthday memories consist of having a few friends over for the night, just so we could hang out and play video games. It was a very comfortable moment for me, and the type of fun I wish I could have more often. It would be nice to have a big birthday party this year, and I have over 6 months to plan it. We'll just have to wait and see if I do anything noteworthy.

-Shy[/size]

This is my last year of being a teenager then bam! I'm in my twenty...I can't wait till my next birthday, but then I want to stay this age. I have a memorey about celebrating my birthday only with my little sister because my mum was in the hospital. She had been in the hospital for almost three years. There was my 16th birthday where my sister made her own little party get-up for me. It was the memory I would never forget about my sister. Now I have a new one. About her never coming home with me again.

I think this year's birthday is the first that many people actually recognized that it was my birthday...if that made any sense o_o;

My birthdays are generally just another day of the year for me, except that I'm "officially" a year older. I'm not a really social person, so I've never had a birthday party; which is just as well, seeing that my friends would just screw up my house, anyway :p

I usually don't go around advertising my birthday...either people know about it or they don't. Only a couple of my close friends really know the day of my birthday. Most of the time, people find out about my birthday from someone else and they end up saying "It's your birthday? Oh, happy birthday!" It's a great way to gauge whether or not they actually give a crap whether or not it's your birthday :D