Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was bored so I turned on the TV last night. Channel surfing as I always do, I came upon this anime on TechTV. I thought that Silient Mobius was a bit confusing, but cool none the less. I am definately going to watch more of this. It is exceptionally good and very interesting. What do you guys think of it?
Guest Black Flame
Posted
Oi, more people that watch Silent Mobius! Yay! I love that show I have most of the episode's recorded. I doesn't make that much sense unless you've seen most of the episodes, thought. Kiddy is my favorite character. ^_^
Posted
I love Silent Mobius. I have seen every episode and thought that it was a great anime. The idea of the characters and such, like lucifer hawk, striked me as odd, but when I got to watching more episodes, I loved it. I personally think that Techtv has some of the greatest animes that I have ever seen. I have watched most of the animes they show on there. Like Crest of the stars, Betterman, Silent Mobius, Duel, Gatekeepers21...they're all good animes.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...