Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm bored, and I don't know most of you here. I'm not sure if this should be in introductions or not, but I'd like it if some of you would post a little information on yourself so I can get to know you ^_^ Thanks!
Posted
,theres little to know about me..im bored aswell,my lifes pretty stuffed up at the mo and my school has gone to hell....what else.....hmmm..i love to draw cartoons

-end of lifes story-_-
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
about me...hmmm...*me pulls out journal to get info* ....*me notices last dated entry is November of '96* ...ug, that was no good...

...eh, well I like beans! ...no, scratch that... ME LOVES BEANS!! YAY!:love: :D

what else....college = too much work. bah.

erm, that's about it.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by white out [/i]
[B]Hmm, you seem really interesting :) lol

I'm really, really bored ^_^;; I could do homework I guess, but that's no fun! [/B][/QUOTE]

homework *shudders* something I should be doing right now. It's like 9:40 PM here. lol
Posted
Beans? You people are crazy :) lol

It's 9:40 here too. I can just do it in study hall tomorrow! I hate doing work at home ^_^;; There are so many better things to do! Most of the time, lol.
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]

homework *shudders* something I should be doing right now. It's like 9:40 PM here. lol [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's 12:40am here!

Hmm, me beings to wonder this...don't think me has ever really thought about it before...
Eh hem:
In the different time zones, does the minutes change too? or just the hour?? Just a question...lil help peeeease!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

Yeah, it's 12:40am here!

Hmm, me beings to wonder this...don't think me has ever really thought about it before...
Eh hem:
In the different time zones, does the minutes change too? or just the hour?? Just a question...lil help peeeease! [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure it's only the hour. lol

oh and lil_hell...my attitude toward homework is ALWAYS like that. :) lol
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lil_hell4t [/i]
[B]i got heaps ov homewerk,but my attitude is more "meh,ill do it later" [/B][/QUOTE]

Ugh, tell me about it...I always put everything off till the last minute....then I'm completely swamped!!!! Argh, I don't think I'll ever learn :P

...at least I'm not alone with my problem ;) ...Misery loves company!:rolleyes:
Posted
My info is in my profile im too lazy to show you....
Posted
Welllllll,I'm thirteen,hate school,hating getting up for school,dodge my arabic class by saying that I'll talk to my dad to give me approval to not take it(and then not doing the work OR asking my dad about it:devil: and Most of my teachers think that if I use my full potential,I'll get really good grades....20 out of 25
Is 'nuf for me,SO SCREW MY FULL POTENTIAL!!!:)
Plus I love my name and the letter A:D
Posted
from what i her, no one likes homework... or doing work at all...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...