sonic-girls182 Posted November 21, 2003 Posted November 21, 2003 like it take it [color=teal]Moderators note: You are encouraged to provide feedback and comments on the banner as well. ~_^ -Syk3[/color]
Megumi Posted November 21, 2003 Posted November 21, 2003 I like the picture you used. Where'd you get it?
Muad'Dib Posted November 22, 2003 Posted November 22, 2003 Hey, that's nice... but it's a little blurry. I don't know if that that was the desired effect, but it makes the banner itself seem... I don't know... not as well made. Nice pic choices in my opinion. No idea who it is, but it's nice.
sonic-girls182 Posted November 22, 2003 Author Posted November 22, 2003 i got the pic from [url]www.elfwood.com[/url] someone i know drew it thay have lots of drawings thare just go to search and the name of the cratoon you want a pic of.
Hittokiri Zero Posted November 23, 2003 Posted November 23, 2003 *note to self: must stop posting in graphics section x___X...* Anyway =O... there's too much empty white space, the blur effect wasn't pulled off that well and i'd reccomend new text/font (how many times have I said that today x_x to everyone) and a border would be nice.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now