OtakuBoards

Runa...

Amity

Don't yopu think I don't feel that way too?! Why do I even bother!? Fine, you have no family now. You don't want me to be your sister, then fine! You don't have to be my sister...go on with your life, you've already broken me into pieces with the PM you sent me! I don't need anymore!

No. It's too late now Runa. Come home and talk it out. What pressure!?! I'm the only pone in this house who has had the most pressure on her! I have been in and out of the hospital, and I've been to funeral services trying to get the best for mum's grave! I don't see you doing anything except for running away from our problems! That's all you do! You're scared Runa! Well guess what?! So was I but now I'm fine...almost if you would just come home....

[size=1] I advise you all to delete this thread while you still can. Otherwise just get banned.

If you want to talk to each other, that is what PMs are for, not this. And if you don't listen to me, that is fine; this thread will inevitably be closed, and I'm guessing you and your lot banned.

As you see, the first forum on the main page is one containing the rules. I'd advise you go there if you plan on staying here for too much longer at all.

I'd also like to mention I realize this is an emotional thing...but still, the rules are the rules. This is the stuff PMs are for.[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mitch [/i]
[B][size=1] If you want to talk to each other, that is what PMs are for, not this. And if you don't listen to me, that is fine; this thread will inevitably be closed, and I'm guessing you and your lot banned.

As you see, the first forum on the main page is one containing the rules. I'd advise you go there if you plan on staying here for too much longer at all.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]That pretty much sums up my thoughts on the subject. Please discuss these matters privately, or just get an online journal like everyone else. This is your first and last warning on the subject. Thread closed.

-Shy[/size]