OtakuBoards

New Rpg

Gundam11

THe Oz major walks around the corner makeing her way to the barracks. "Dirty slim bucket Admarald." she mutters and turns before the entrance. A small room, open to anything waites for her, in the room is a small tin box. "The chip." With much practiced ease she makes her way to the box and picks it up, an alarm sounds and she smiles. "So much for that plan."

Ren stares down from his Gundam at the Oz base below him. Standing on the shoulder of the giant Wing Zero, he could see nearly everything. He pulled out a pistol and leaped off the top of his Gundam down to the ground, landing on his feet.

He began to approach the base when he heard the alarm. "What the hell?! They can't have found me so soon!" Ren rushed back to his Gundam and commanded the computer to make it crouch so he could jump in.

Once in his Gundam, he booted up the combat system. The giant rockets on the back of the Gundam propelled it into the sky, and soon the souldiers at the base saw it. They rushed to their Mobile Suits and began to attack Ren.

"All right then, it's time for me to have a little fun!" Ren said as he activated the giant beam saber on his Gundam. The first wave of Mobile Suits hit him at this time. "Shhhhhweezing!" Ren sliced two of them in half at one time, causing a massive explosion. Ren contiued destroying Zakus (i suppose) until he saw the giant airstrip on the base open up.

A huge Mobile suit came from this, and ascended until it was level with Ren. "......" Ren was speechless. The Mobile Suit suddenly seemed to extend it's arm with incredible speed and it slamed straight into the chest of Wing Zero, sending it sprialing into the middle of the forest, with an uncosious Ren inside of it. The remaing Zakus and the Mysterious Mobile Suit returned to base, thinking that Ren was dead.

The Major doges past severl patrols and makes it into the barraks. A fellow pilot stops her, "Major Daine where are you going?" Hiding the chip behind her back she shrugs, "Admarold Black wanted me to test the new suite." "I'm afraid it's been tested, there was a failed perimerter breech. THe intruder was destroyed." THe Major nodds "That's fine I'll take mine out to search for the remains." "Yes sir." Dismissing the soldier and running to her Leo she sighes, "I made it, and none the wiser."
Just out side the hanger her victory is short lived, the new mobile suite is alerted to the theft of the chip and attacks her. THe battle is a one way lean tword the new suite. "Damn." She tries to shake tthe Gundam but fails. Bailing out she lands in a tree and watches as her Leo is shot down.

We need more people to join, we can't go on with just two people......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ren slowly comes back to consiousness, blood running down from his hairline to his chest. He quickly runs checks on his gundam's system, only to find that everything is fine, just a few scratchs. Ren sighed to himself, "That's a relife.." Ren unbuckled his restraints and tried to open the cockpit. "DOOR JAMMED" the metallic voice of his computer announced. "Damn....."

Ren looks out the windo in his cockpit, and sees a woman standing on a branch in a tree, watching a burning Leo explode into hundreds of pieces. Ren suddenly realizes that she is wearing an Oz uniform. "These bastards are everywhere...I hope she desn't see me....."

I know we do, i'll try to talk DF into joining, she's dying to do this...

THe fireworks stop and she sighes, jumping down she lands on something meatel. She examins it and sees the Wing Zero, "Hero.." she mutters under her breath, she removes a pistole from her belt and shoots the inperntrable glass, frustrated and out of bullets she looks around.

Tracy was watching the events going on from his gundam. He maximized the image to get a better view.

"What are those two doing now" tracy asked him self as he watched the screen.

As he looked to the base he saw leos being dispatched.

"I figured they'd send out some scouts so search ofr reckadge" tracy said as he turned on the dark raider.

It started to stand up as tracy chose what weapon to use against them. He acted the planet defensors to protect him from there attacks. He took out the beam cannon and took aim.

"Let's see how many I can take out in one shot" tracy said as he fired.

Back Ne one else on?

Kathrine watches the gundam awed, "That is way better then a Leo." looking down at the wing zero she spits on it and jumps to the ground. Removeing the Oz shirt she sighes with relife and examins the White Fang imblem. "So long for bad things, now that I have a chip I'll make a new gundam." Walkinging twords the strange gundam fireing at the Leos she hears the mechinal whirr of the jamed cockpit and looks back at the Wing Zero. "He's alive?"

Ren, getting very frusterated with the door, sits back down. "How the hell am I gonna get out of this one........" he said to himself.

Ren stretched his arms back and yawned, feeling a lever he hadn't noticed before above him. Curious, Ren pulled it.

There was a huge rush of air and the cockpit blew open. The seat in which Ren was in rockted straight into the air.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" He yelled as he went higher and higher.

Finally, as his acent began to slow and his decent started, his parchuet deployed. Ren saw that the Oz woman was still there, and reached down and pulled out a pistol from his belt.

The ejected seat landed and Ren quickly climbed out of it, jumped down from the tree, held the gun up to the Oz woman's head, and yelled, "Freeze!"

Tracy fired at the leo's as they fired back. The planet defensors made shields and protected him from the blasts. He saw a ejection seat launch from the mobile suit on the ground.

"Could of just used that earlier than trying to pry it open" tracy thought shaking his head.

Once he looked back to the screen he saw that the base had launched five taurus to come after him. They turned into there ship mode and flew after him.

"Let's see what we're dealing with" tracy said.

He turned on the scanners to start searching for any information that would help. The system started scanning the taurus and showed him the information he was looking for.

"So i've got a couple of mobile dolls to fight. This shouldn't take to long" tracy thought.

He put back the beam cannon and took out a beam sabre. The taurus turned into there mobile suit forms and started fireing. He flew at them and cut one in half.

"I wonder if these are better than the origanles" tracy asked him self as he brought up the planetary defensor to defend with.

He started slashing at the taurus as they fired at him.

Okay, THIS is the rpg i'm in I tink...i was recruted so...i'm gunna post k?

Miriki sat at her desk sulking. Her father, Quatre Winner, came through the door. "Miriki,", he said, "why don't you come down. We're getting ready to go." Miriki scowled. "What?! Where in hell are you taking me?" Quatre smiled, "Please, just come with me. I'll explain on the way."

Miriki sank into the Jeep's front seat. "Where are you taking me, dad?" She asked as her father started the engune and pulled out of the really long driveway. "I was called in for a misson today." Miriki looked confused." Uh...explain to me again what exactly that means." so Quatre went on to retell Miriki for the third time all about Oz and the stuff he and his good freinds were called to do. Miriki sighed, "And you were thinking I could be like an apprentace and follow you around and maybe fly a gundam like you? Humph!!! I dun thinks so. Ya'll can have your evil destroying weapons...i'll have no part of it!" Quatre stared out into the dark sky. It was about to rain. He could already hear the thunder comming. "There will be people around your age there, working in my freind's places, probobly thier own kids. Maybe a couple good looking boys." Miriki slumped farther into her seat. She didn't give a damn. Romance had never been her key goal. Love, trust, companionship, what good could come from these things that she had never experianced before?

"Baka." Miriki said. "I don't want to get involved with something that doesn't concern me." Quatre went back to smiling, "Oh, don't worry. You will."

She stares at the boy with the gun slightly amused, "Why should I freeze? It's you who doesn't understand the probility of the mistake you're makeing." she drags out the last words trying to make a point then gives up. Retriveing the pistol from her belt she aims at him, "I'm not giveing you the chip. If you're nice I might let you live." But that's not likly she thinks, he's abousally pretending to be an amature. Hero is a...a..., she shakes her head clearing it and stares at Hero angerly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
[font=gothic][color=indigo]Yes, I might want to close the thread. So I do believe I will. And for everybody who posted in this thread, you had all damn well better re-read Otakuboards' rules, and the sticky at the top of the page, and not come to notice for the wrong reasons again anytime soon.[/font][/color]