OtakuBoards

Hiphop school adventure

Kyo no Ryu

"Alright, lets go." Liam said. And they started heading towards the locker room, Kyo in the lead.

The halls were black as black gets. The only part that was lit up was the parts they shined the flashlight on. After the flashlight beam, it was pure darkness. After about three minutes, they reached the boys locker room. It was wicked dark there, too.
"Are you sure we're allowed in here?" Liam asked. Of course, she realized just after she said it, that it was a stupid question. Of course they were, there were no boys changing and they needed to get to the door to survive. The question must have come from instinct. Everyone immediatly followed Kyo to the place where the tile should be. Chris shined the light in the corner where Kyo said he would look, and Kyo inspected each of the tiles.

[i]I hope I can find it. The tile is no longer covered in water. Maybe I should test them all.[/i] Kyo thought.

Kyo began testing each with his foot until the one closest to the corner was pressed. A group of about six lockers and part of the wall swung backward, inviting them in the secret passage way.

OOC: thanks.

They walked in slowly. The place was lit by torches so they turned off the flashilights. It looked like a temple from a Zelda game. They were taking a downward spiral staircase. They ended in a large room with a big coffin near the back wall labeled "Ethel M. Gildersleeve", the person the school was named after. Standing there was a gunman in a black outfit with a magine gun. They all ran back up but the door wa seeled.
"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?" Kyo asked, "Do you ENJOY killig people?"
"You kids are why. Just you 7. You all have an unknown importance to our enemy therefore you must die." Kyo was surprised and didnt understand. He took the pencils out of his pockets and charged at the guy. He was fired at but used his break dancing skills to dodge the bullets. When he got close he jammed a pencil into the killers leg. He bent over alowing Kyo to grab the gun.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Ashes screamed. It was obvious though that Kyo was going to kill this guy. He closed his eyes and held the trigger. He showered bulets at the guys legs. The mans legs began bleeding like crazy. Kyo stopped and collapsed in shock.

"GREAT!" Miriki yelled in frustraition, "YOU JUST GOT US ALL KILLED!!! They know we're here now, a machine gun doesn't just go off for no reason, the other guys will be here any minute, that was brilliant." Miriki went and kicked the gun away from Kyo. "How do you know they're comming?" Chris shakily asked.:nervous: "I know these things, plus, my ears are near purfect. i can hear everything that goes on in this school. They're comming." The guy on the floor started a light, hurt chuckle, " You...really should...listen to your friend, there. He's right....they'll be here in no time...heh heh...". Miriki kicked the gunman. "Shit!!" He yelled. "Miriki, please, try to focus. We need to get out of here!". Miriki gruntred and started thinking. he ran to the door and pounded on in. He kicked and bashed and rammed into it. It bearly budged. "Come on you panzies!! Help me out!!". The whole gang was pushing and ramming into the door. It moved every time, but never came open.
Everyone gave up. This wasn't going to work. Tyhey all sat close to the door. That's when Miriki heard it. The footsteps...again...for the third time, he couldn't mistake them now. Comming closer by the second. Miriki looked around for places to hide. He found one for 3 people behind a barrel, one more for three people behind the coffin...but that was it...no place for him. Ah well. He quickly pointed the group in the directions of the hiding places. Miriki just stood in the middle of the room. Waiting. counting the seconds till the men had arrived.
When they did arrive the stood in complete shock. Seeing thier fellow gunman on the floor bleeding like crazy and unconcious. They quickly ran to thier partner's side. Miriki noticed that the men had made a major mistake. They had left the door open. Miriki turned toward the door. signaling for his friends to stay there. The two en came in fromt of Miriki and said "Fuckin' Bitch! Did you do THIS?!?!"Miriki signaled to his friends in a way the men wouldn't know to go through the door. "Yeah so what?? You gunna do sumthin'?" The man pointed the gun at Miriki. He just stood still, knowing what was about to happen. Suddenly the door closed, before anyone could get out, only the man on the floor had noticed the group of six, he had pressed a button on a small disk-like controller. The gunmen all turned around to see the kids by the door. The man on the floor struggeled to get to his gun, and when he did. He akwardly pointed to Miriki. He shot. The bullet cut deeply into Miriki's right shoulder, but wasn't stuck in him, it had grazed his arm. The bullet acctually hit one of the other gunmen in the head, who fell to the ground, dead. Miriki kneeled in pain and grabbed his right arm with his left hand witch was covered in blood by the time he fell over and his head hit the ground. "DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!" Miriki yelled as loud as he could.

OOC: Um EXCUSE ME! You killed him? And brought all the gunman here? I dont want this to end on the second page! Oh well.

There was a dead man, a guy on the floor and 2 other gunman. The kids quickly dashed for the door. When they escaped a guy was standing there with a gun. Miriki got so ticked he charged the guy head on and pounded him in the chest. The guy held his chest as miriki proceeded to punch at him madly.
"Damn, white boy can punch." Kyo said. The girls stared at him, "what?" Miriki kept punching and the guy fell. They all continued running until the had succesfully retreated to the nurses office.

Sorry I haven't been posting! My internet went out thursday and just came back on today.*cries tears of joy* Anyway as for the whole door concept as now they are all out of the room. Lets just say what Anyu WhiteWolf said, someone stepped on it. works for me. Or Ashes could have just picked the lock.*shrugs* whatever we're out now!
They stoppedright outside the door of the nurse's office panting for breath. It wasn't a long run from the boy's locker room but they were all still pretty shaking from what happened there. Kyo tried to open the door."Crap it's locked. Well i guess that isn't really a surprise with all the medical stuff in there...." he trailed off while nodding at Ashes to open it while she just smirked back. She found picking locks fun. With a [i]click[/i] the door opened and they all entered...

"Ok, Chris, you're good at medical stuff so you help bandage Miriki's arm. Liam, you help me find some stuff that will come in handy later. Ashes, stand guard by the door and lock it if anyone comes." Kyo ordered and everyone obeyed; they were reasonable orders. Liam flicked on a light.
"No! Someone will see it!" Ashes exclaimed. "We have to use flashlights or someone will know we're in here."
"But there's only one good one and there's two people who need them!" Liam said.
"So then take the working one and look in the top center cabnet (sp?) and get some batteries for the one that doesn't work." Chris said, handing them the working flashlight. She didn't need it anymore, she had already bandaged Miriki's arm.
"Alright, Ashes, pick the lock and I'll stand guard." Miriki said. Ashes nodded. She picked the lock and they got the batteries. Kieko started feeling and listening around the nurses' office for useful things, and every now and then Kyo or Liam would shine a light her way so she could see things, too. She was feeling around in a drawer when she felt something prick her. It was in a bag, so it didn't break the skin, but it was sharp. She picked it up and felt the rest of it.
"Kyo! Shine your light this way!" Chris said. She knew what it was, she just wanted to double check. And sure enough, it was as she had expected: the tool they use to give shots. "I have an idea. What if we fill these with medicine and then we can inject them into the gunmen if we get close enough." Chris suggested.
"Hmm. Ok, but you have to carry them." Kyo said.
"Alright, I'll look through the medicine cabnet and get the strongest medication they have."
"Kyo! Chris! Come see what I found!" Liam said just loud enough so that they could hear. Kyo and Chris rushed over. Turns out Liam had discovered a smallish plastic bin of scafels (the knives they use to cut off boils). Each one of them was able to carry a scafel. Now all they needed was another plan to get them to the roof exit.

Guest Skyechild91
OOC: Okay, if someone could fillme in, I wouldnt be confused....

IC: Damai had been with the rest of them this whole time. "Hm..." Kyo looked at her. "What, D?" Damai shrugged. "It's called the gym, Ky. Liam, remeber the last time we snuck into the gym, and almost got caught?" Liam nodded. "Yeah, why?" Damai grinned. "Well, there are those climbing ropes...."

O.C.C: Bringin' this thread back to life...
"C'mon." Miriki said. And everyone followed. Again, they only used one flashlight, preserving the other's batteries in case the one they're using ran out of juice. And again, they had to be careful about where they would shine the light. Chris thought she heard someone following them once and a while, but she dismissed the thought as hearing one of her friends' footsteps or breath. They finally reached the gym. Kyo nodded to Ashes. Not that he needed to, she knew what to do. But, to their surprise, the door was open.
"Um, maybe they forgot to lock it..." Damai suggested. The others looked a bit skeptical of this, but it seemed enough for the time being, they just had to be wary, incase one of the gunmen knew how to pick locks and was smarter than your average nutcase.