Mina Posted November 26, 2003 Posted November 26, 2003 New art. :p I think this might be one of my better pieces. *Is totally proud of the colors* Although the elf looks....blind/disoriented, whatever. I hurried the dragon, but I think it looks alright. I didn't do any lineart. ^^
Rhys Mayiessen Posted November 26, 2003 Posted November 26, 2003 [color=seagreen]Hehe I think it looks cool! I can't draw dragons so you're ahead of me! I really like the elf's hair....it looks so fluffy![/color]
Mina Posted November 26, 2003 Author Posted November 26, 2003 Thank you. ^^ Tis up on DA, tho I dunno why I'm saying this. The hair, I'm proud of. *has discovered Smudge tool*
eleanor Posted November 27, 2003 Posted November 27, 2003 [size=1] There are some proportional problems on the elf, but I absolutely adore this picture! I really, [i]really[/i] love the coloring...especially the girl's hair. ^__^ And the dragon is gorgeous! Excellent job...hope to see more![/size]
Kanariya Posted November 27, 2003 Posted November 27, 2003 That's so...cool!!!! Although you have to fix the elf a bit, but...I love her hair! And thed dragon is awesome, it's well colored and it's kind of hard to tell if you rushed that dragon. The background is cool, I like this a lot.
Mina Posted November 27, 2003 Author Posted November 27, 2003 Yea, teh elf needs fixing. I can't draw human-ish figures to save my life. Maybe I'll try again. I had more fun coloring elf than dragon.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now