Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]
My banners arent, and never
will be great, or even good for
that matter... Im just putting
it up for fun so dont be too harsh..
[/size]
Posted
What program are you using? Don't put your self down eaither. Practice makes perfect. There are only a few things wrong with the banner. The placing of words, they should be a little lower down. Name needs o be put in a different place. Needs a bg though, or a different type of boader. Other then that I pretty much like it. The banner flows well with your sig because the two fonts are the same. Also the white black and color contrasting.
Posted
That's not so bad. My school computer screen is hell [hits it] but it looks pretty good. I love the simplicty, the text is good, the picture is faded well and fits in well, the border for it looks fine, and the only improvement is your name.. change it's colour or underline it etc.

I find myself probably one of the more critical viewers on OB, and if I thought this was crap, I'd tell you. However, it is good, nice and simple and effective. Good job.

8/10

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...