Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Which is your fav anime?  

1 member has voted

  1. 1. Which is your fav anime?

    • DBZ/DBGT
      24
    • Nadesico
      1
    • Fushigi Yuugi
      3


Recommended Posts

Posted
Non of these are my Fav, u forgot to add NGE(Evangelion)!!!! But, Nadeisco is one I like on here.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]i like db the best b/c watching it seriously changed my life. let's just say it...inspired me. [/B][/QUOTE]

What did it change LM? I can only wonder...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B]

What did it change LM? I can only wonder... [/B][/QUOTE]
She finally found her true love
Posted
This is actually quite an old topic, but since I'm not a mod.... lets continue on our chat. GT episodes will be in english within a year and a half or so, as soon as they run out of DBZ episodes.
  • 2 years later...
Guest yusuke sagablac
Posted
[QUOTE=]I likez DBZ cuz its my fav and also i dont know any of the other animes that is there......[/QUOTE]




Mine is DBZ/DBGT, cuz like you sayed I don't know the others
Posted
yusuke, this thread is over three years old. We allow a certain amount of leeway in reviving interesting discussions or debates, but you cannot post in something that was created before OB's current standards went into effect. A large percentage of the replies here now qualify as spam, and there's absolutely no reason to let these kinds of unproductive topics clutter up the Lounge.

Please read our rules and strive to improve your post quality. Proper grammar and spelling should be your closest pals. And for future reference, favorites threads are generally frowned upon; we leave them open only under special circumstances.

Be sure to have a good time at OtakuBoards. ^_^

~Dagger~

[color=hotpink][size=1]How someone dug up a thread this old (since before I was even a member actually...) is beyond me. It was fun for a laugh, but scary to see that's how the OB used to be. I guess this was a prime example of what NOT to do on the OtakuBoards. ^_^;

*QA*[/color][/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...