Deedlit

Which is your fav anime?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which is your fav anime?

• DBZ/DBGT
    • Nadesico
    • Fushigi Yuugi

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]i like db the best b/c watching it seriously changed my life. let's just say it...inspired me. [/B][/QUOTE]

What did it change LM? I can only wonder...

• 2 years later...
Guest yusuke sagablac
[QUOTE=]I likez DBZ cuz its my fav and also i dont know any of the other animes that is there......[/QUOTE]

Mine is DBZ/DBGT, cuz like you sayed I don't know the others

yusuke, this thread is over three years old. We allow a certain amount of leeway in reviving interesting discussions or debates, but you cannot post in something that was created before OB's current standards went into effect. A large percentage of the replies here now qualify as spam, and there's absolutely no reason to let these kinds of unproductive topics clutter up the Lounge.

Please read our rules and strive to improve your post quality. Proper grammar and spelling should be your closest pals. And for future reference, favorites threads are generally frowned upon; we leave them open only under special circumstances.

Be sure to have a good time at OtakuBoards. ^_^

~Dagger~

[color=hotpink][size=1]How someone dug up a thread this old (since before I was even a member actually...) is beyond me. It was fun for a laugh, but scary to see that's how the OB used to be. I guess this was a prime example of what NOT to do on the OtakuBoards. ^_^;

*QA*[/color][/size]