Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Do u think Tenchi should be put back on the line-up on Toonami??


Recommended Posts

Posted
They showed the Tenchi series 5 times through before they cut it off the air. I think many people (including myself) would like to see other shows on Toonami. I will be glad for when it comes back but I can definently wait...
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
They still show Tenchi universe here in the UK.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lilac girl [/i]
[B]voodooc who has time to stay up till 10:30 somw of us have school in the morning and i m bord of waching the same epasod
bye [/B][/QUOTE]i stay up till 4 and i have school o.o
Posted
4 wow! the last time i stayed up till 4 was when my perents went on holiday. Deathknight u may not have important exams but i do, i will need all the sleep i can get if i m to stay calm:(
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lilac girl [/i]
[B]4 wow! the last time i stayed up till 4 was when my perents went on holiday. Deathknight u may not have important exams but i do, i will need all the sleep i can get if i m to stay calm:( [/B][/QUOTE]
O.o i have tests and... yea... weird bad school stuff like that....
Posted
noodles your one wierd dude i mean tenchi's cool an all but only the first FIVE times after that it gets pretty d a m b gay im glad they put sumthin on for a change, i mean thiere's a definite reason the tenchi board is pretty much dessolate and i think you'll find its because cn played tenchi 2 much and refuses to get new eps.
Guest Imsirion
Posted
they better put it on, i saw the first episode the first time they showed it and watched it all 5 times through, i love that show! oh ya, those fan subs sound cool:blush: :tasty:
Posted
The show was ok for the first time but after that it didn't hold my attention. I am sorry if i offend someone but i personally don't think that tenchi should be back in the toonami line-up
Posted
They should bring it back as long as its got Wassai itn it or whatever her name is with the red hair and is really smatrt and made that high tech computer.
Guest Imsirion
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]They should bring it back as long as its got Wassai itn it or whatever her name is with the red hair and is really smatrt and made that high tech computer. [/B][/QUOTE]


ya mean Washu:p
Posted
I can't wait for Tenchi to come back. It is by far the best show Toonami has aired. I want to know where you people got this info of Tenchi returning on the 22nd cause I haven't heard anything like that (keep in mind I haven't watched Toonami since they took off Tenchi anyway, so if they said it on a commercial just tell me). Also for those of you hoping for new episodes, I'm afraid I'll have to dissapoint you. The new episodes of Tenchi (OVA 3) don't come out until Spring 2002, and that is in Japan. So who knows how long it will be before Toonami gets a hold of it.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...